Joey Cape “Doesn’t Play Well With Other

A new Joey Cape acoustic song from the album “Doesn’t Play Well With Others” every month for 12 months, followed by receiving via mail ALL 12 songs on limited edition, Signed CD and 12″ VINYL with exclusive artwork. Subscribers will also receive a DVD created entirely by Joey Cape featuring 12 videos for each song on DPWWO, Live concert footage, an interview and random behind the scenes tour footage. All for under 30 $ Get the subscription or buy songs individual as they come out! (See below)

http://www.joeycape.com/

I ordered the subscription package. This can't come fast enough!

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':tt0r1dow]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':tt0r1dow]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

I would really like to do this, but $40 with shipping is too much for me. Wish there was an LP + download only deal.

I would love this but its a zip file and I don't think you can open those on mac

Your computer should have Stuffit installed, it will open zips. If for some reason you don't, its free here http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/system_disk_utilities/stuffitexpander.html

$16 is not bad at all for international shipping of those items. Hell, I think that's about what Interpunk charges for one lp alone.

When I buy records from the US 1/3 or more of the total ends up being shipping costs. Sometimes it's half of the total price.

Ya, I find even shipping to Canada from the US has been getting more and more expensive

• 1 year later...