Aziz Ansari

Human Giant was criminally underrated. I absolutely loved that show.

I watched his special for the premier and DVRd the repeat at 1 a.m. because they were showing it uncensored. It was one of the funniest hours of new stand up I've seen in a long time.

I've been saying since Parks & Rec came back for a second season that Tom Haverford is the best character on television right now. Period. The end. Dude makes that show. I'm amazed that Parks & Rec was saved after its horrible and disastrous first season, but I'm glad I stuck with it.

Human Giant was criminally underrated. I absolutely loved that show.

I watched his special for the premier and DVRd the repeat at 1 a.m. because they were showing it uncensored. It was one of the funniest hours of new stand up I've seen in a long time.

I've been saying since Parks & Rec came back for a second season that Tom Haverford is the best character on television right now. Period. The end. Dude makes that show. I'm amazed that Parks & Rec was saved after its horrible and disastrous first season, but I'm glad I stuck with it.

I have to counter that Ron Swanson is fucking amazing on that show, too.

I have to counter that Ron Swanson, is fucking amazing on that show, too.

You're dead on there. Ron Swanson is also incredible. That entire show is a 180 from last season. They must've fired all of the writers and started fresh, because the first season almost seemed like the writers were trying to make some very funny people as unfunny as possible.

Ron Swanson's and Tom Haverford's interactions in that episode where everyone is digging up dirt on each other (The Duke Silver Trio!!!) are epic.

Guest adam526
The best was the facebook thing with his cousin Harris. The thing that I didn't like was the jokes that he told as RAAAAAAAANDY weren't as good when he tells them normally (ala craiglist and cold stone)

Those two jokes aren't in his Randy set, though.

I was at the taping for this special. I recommend watching the DVD, a lot of great bits weren't in the special, as well as the 30 minute Randy encore.