Bored on a Saturday while everyone's at work...

I am at work and bored out of my skull even though it's busy as fuck!

At least the girl that sits next to me called out "sick" and I don't have to listen to her shitty music and Top 40 radio. I switched the station and it's the classic rock station and they're doing a 4-hour Led Zeppelin marathon...fuckin' awesome!

is she secretly crazy?

also, i'm now watching this week's "dirty sexy money."

she kept it well secret for a really really long time. But yeah let's just say once I told her about a girl I liked and asked out before moving to the Bay. The girl said no, I moved, and we are still really good friends. But any time my friend comes up in conversation, she gets insane.

And don't get me started about her and pets. Fucking ruined an entire weekend because I said that I didn't want a chihuahua since I didn't consider them real dogs.

Finished up putting a costume together for a halloween party tonight. wife and I are going as late 80s/early 90s metal heads...it's killer. Me: mullet, GNR t-shirt, tight as hell acid washed jeans, red bandana, flannel with the sleeves cut-off, six-pack of PBR tall boys. Wife: Motley Crue shirt, cut wide around the neck, black bra straps showing, rad blond, teased 80s wig, tight jean skirt with leggings...we look fresh out of the trailer park.

Finished up putting a costume together for a halloween party tonight. wife and I are going as late 80s/early 90s metal heads...it's killer. Me: mullet, GNR t-shirt, tight as hell acid washed jeans, red bandana, flannel with the sleeves cut-off, six-pack of PBR tall boys. Wife: Motley Crue shirt, cut wide around the neck, black bra straps showing, rad blond, teased 80s wig, tight jean skirt with leggings...we look fresh out of the trailer park.

We need a pic. This sounds fun.

We need a pic. This sounds fun.

pics indeed!!!

Guest falloutcollapse

I got my hair cut really dorky and then I had guitar for an hour. I learned my favorite song, and then I went to a lame halloween party.