Happy Halloween!

faith

im not dressing up this year. just passing out candy..i dont spend much time at school so i have a huge amount of money built up on my meal plan. i spent a good amount on massive amounts of candy for trick or treaters though. (if you dont use whats on the meal plan by the end of the semester you lose it al together)

[image]

im gonna be watching for poeple trying to snag huge candy bars twice hah

I got back from my vacation the other day to receive an email requiring us to dress up today. I had to think quick since i had like 3 bucks to my name. Grabbed my dog, big thick sunglasses, a white pvc pipe and painted the tip red and came in as a blind man with a waling stick and a trusy pitbull seeing eye dog . classy

Chris...I'm gonna look to get some Sox gear when I'm up there this week...where do you recommend I go?

Do you know where Fenway Park is? (Kenmore square stop on the Green line). Just walk up there, and there are 5 really good stores right around the park that are open all year. Too band I'm going away this weekend, I could have meet up with you. Have fun!

gave out candy. we always buy 2 sets : one set of REALLY good shit for the kids with cool costumes, and one set of nasty generic old-people candy for kids who are too old, not costumed, or rude.

Also went to Halloween USA to stock up on 50% off decorations. I got a sweet severed head for 12 bucks!

Early this morning I wrote a short, 3 chapter 'horror' story.

Stayed home and passed out candy for the first time ever -- and I definitely ran out about 90 minutes in. I actually ransacked my house in between doorbell rings looking for anything treat-worthy; among items given away toward the end were boxes of raisins, airline peanuts, silly putty, Playdoh, those little rubber monster things you put on your fingers and marzipan candy from Spain.

My big mistake was giving two pieces of candy per kid in the early going. Now I know to just limit it to one per person.

The older kids are fucking brats, too. There were two 12-13 year-olds at my door when I ran out of candy, and when I told them I didn't have anymore, one of them said, "Well, what about one of those video games back there?" pointing to a PS2 game on my floor. I politely told him no, and he actually got upset about it. Fuckin' kids.

The older kids are fucking brats, too. There were two 12-13 year-olds at my door when I ran out of candy, and when I told them I didn't have anymore, one of them said, "Well, what about one of those video games back there?" pointing to a PS2 game on my floor. I politely told him no, and he actually got upset about it. Fuckin' kids.

And THAT is why I bought a mixed bag of bullshit old-people candy like starlight mints and those nasty fruit flavored hard candies. Those little shits got all that. The good kids got M&Ms, Reese's, gummy body parts...