Phobias

faith

bahaha

not heights, i'm cool looking out of a plane window and other stuff like that, but falling. jesus if i stand on a glass floor thats too high my legs actually give out from under me and i feel nauseous. or if i'm near a railing at some high-up place and i can imagine falling over the side... yeah.

Snakes.

Planes.

You know what kinda pisses me off? I've had this Planes Mistaken For Stars shirt for like 5 fucking years, that has a cobra on the front and says PLANES. On the back it says "Get Burnt" and "No Idea Records".

And I swear to you, at least 4 times now, people in public have asked me if it's a Snakes On A Plane shirt.

Aside from that, I have a thing with heights. People give me shit because I love roller coasters and flying.... IT'S DIFFERENT. If I look down a few stories, especially indoors, it's like the movies - where everything seems all woozy and moving around and spacial relationships are distorted.

When I was seven years old, I was at my cousin's house, who was also 7 years old. Cousin had a pet bird, I remember it being a blue jay, but that could just be my 7 year old imagination. Anyway. Jesse got pissed at me, and shook up the birds cage, and let the bird out, ran to his room, and locked the door. My aunt ran to the store, and I wasn't allowed in her room, and the bathroom door didn't quite close all the way. That bird was pissed, and it got me. I know have a scar along my neck from that bird.

I don't like birds, bats, or heights.