Bitter Melody proudly presents-Most Precious Blood

Hey guys....

I know we all have different tastes on this board. This is a band that I have loved in one form or another for 12 years. Indecision was one of those bands that got me into a lot of the music and things I love today...so it is an honor to press Most Precious Blood's Merciless. This is a total labor of love and this will be done right. I have total respect for everyone who is running small labels and releasing things they love.

Thanks...I hope I can count on your support. It is being mastered as of this week and art is ready to go to print. I will keep everyone updated at each step. Become a fan on facebook or if you can follow me on twitter (www.twitter.com/bittermelodyrec) and read my facebook posts that way. Ordering will begin when records are in hand.

150 hand numbered on white and 350 on clear is the plan right now....but things could change. I wanted to do a green but I was afraid it wouldn't match and look weird, and they won't do a black green splatter for a 500 piece order.

The cover is going to have a nice UV matte finish to really show the grim art.

Hey guys....

I know we all have different tastes on this board. This is a band that I have loved in one form or another for 12 years. Indecision was one of those bands that got me into a lot of the music and things I love today...so it is an honor to press Most Precious Blood's Merciless. This is a total labor of love and this will be done right. I have total respect for everyone who is running small labels and releasing things they love.

Thanks...I hope I can count on your support. It is being mastered as of this week and art is ready to go to print. I will keep everyone updated at each step. Become a fan on facebook or if you can follow me on twitter (www.twitter.com/bittermelodyrec) and read my facebook posts that way. Ordering will begin when records are in hand.

CONGRATS AND FUCKIN AWESOME!!! I will definitely be ordering these from you sir. thank you for repressing this!

Thanks guys. I will definitely keep you guys on VC in the loop. I kept waiting on someone to press this and after 12 years of collecting I decided to go into production and do it myself.

Scott-I tried to get the new album first. Trustkill will be handling the vinyl for the new one. It is slated to come out this winter, but no specific date yet. I hope it happens, I liked the new song they played on Issue Oriented.