Kristen Wiig-SNL-Hate her?

TFP

I was wondering if anybody else can't stand this "comedienne" on SNL?

EVERY time she is on a skit on SNL she acts the same way. She has no skill at all. She was funny at first then came the same schtick every single skit, in every single weekend. I am tired of her and I wish Lorne would kick her off. Thanks for reading- My brother and I just wanted some opinions.

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that most of the people proclaiming that SNL is terrible has not watched a recent episode. I admit they have been declining in quality since all those big names left, but they have been getting a lot better. It's just so easy for people who haven't watched a single skit in 3 years to judge and say "Oh it sucks now that Farley or Ferrel isn't on the show!"

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that most of the people proclaiming that SNL is terrible has not watched a recent episode. I admit they have been declining in quality since all those big names left, but they have been getting a lot better. It's just so easy for people who haven't watched a single skit in 3 years to judge and say "Oh it sucks now that Farley or Ferrel isn't on the show!"

Bad assumption.

There's always been a high turnover rate among SNL cast members. People are used to that.

The current stable just sucks. As do the writers.

Pretty much the only funny things I've seen from SNL over the past few years have been prerecorded (Lazy Sunday, Dick in a Box, Peyton Manning's "United Way" sketch, etc). Nothing live has been worth a damn.

Bad assumption.

There's always been a high turnover rate among SNL cast members. People are used to that.

The current stable just sucks. As do the writers.

Pretty much the only funny things I've seen from SNL over the past few years have been prerecorded (Lazy Sunday, Dick in a Box, Peyton Manning's "United Way" sketch, etc). Nothing live has been worth a damn.

This almost proves my point. All of those sketches are really old! Have you watched anything recently? I admit most of the cast members suck, but some of the skits are still really funny. I'm not trying to be confrontational, I'm just trying to show that the show has made a lot of progress recently. The laser cats skit was funny to me, so was the one with Larry King interviewing Conan and Leno. And i thought the jammie party skit was gold.

This year is pretty bad thus far. Last year had a few weeks where it was pretty good, but most of the funny stuff died after the presidential election. The episodes, overall, are completely awful. 1 or 2 funny skits per 90 minutes simply aren't enough.

On the whole, SNL has always been awful with a few funny skits mixed in. The number of funny skits decreased greatly as we got into the 00s, but recently it was up a little higher. It's regressing back to the mean this year though.

I would like to never see or hear Kristen Wiig again. I absolutely hate her. Not funny at all.

Here are some facts:

1) SNL has actually gotten better this season. It's still nowhere near either of its pinnacles, but after a few beers it's pretty funny.

2) Kristin Wiig is the funniest cast member.

3) Kristin Wiig is fucking HOT when she's not playing a character.

This is all true, except I think her funniness is a close second to Fred Armisen. I've liked SNL more in the past 2 years then I did before.