Sad Times

If he was on the ballot, I'd move out of this country. He is a comedian, not a politician (sure he has some knowledge know because of his show).

So you're saying somehow being a lifetime politician is a god thing? Further, there really shouldn't anyway of denying people their names on the ballot as long as they fulfill the requirements.

I don't actually think he'd be a good president(that's reserved for Obama) I just thought it would be an interesting if not funny social experiment if he actually was on the ballot.

Well I agree but there shouldn't be a reason his name can't be on the ballot.

Hey if Doritos gives him the $2500 fee than he should totaly be all over that ballot.

Colbert came and did a performance here last Friday night. He was (surprisingly?) mostly out of character.

He said he was totally shocked that people thought he was seriously running for president. He repeatedly pointed out that he does "fake news" and would make a terrible president and hinted that he hoped this whole thing would at least encourage election reform.

I'm not the biggest fan but he did do a cool trick with his deaf ear... now when I watch his show I can't stop staring at his bum ear, pretty cool.

I don't actually think he'd be a good president(that's reserved for Obama) I just thought it would be an interesting if not funny social experiment if he actually was on the ballot.

Someone else from Ohio can fact help me on this, but I believe Nader was on the ballot here in 2004, even though any votes for him wouldn't count. I don't remember why though. I am sure people still voted for him...

Someone else from Ohio can fact help me on this, but I believe Nader was on the ballot here in 2004, even though any votes for him wouldn't count. I don't remember why though. I am sure people still voted for him...

I am not registered to vote, but I am pretty sure he was on the ballot according to some people I know. I think Nader deserves it! I mean come on he has been trying forever so lets just give him a shot!!

He wasn't seriously running, if anyone thinks that I'm sorry for you.

Colbert was ingeniously pointing out that our election system and candidates are jokes. He wanted to show that if he could get on the ballot that it would further prove that. He can still get on the ballot, just not as a Democrat.

Colbert was ingeniously pointing out that our election system and candidates are jokes. He wanted to show that if he could get on the ballot that it would further prove that. He can still get on the ballot, just not as a Democrat.

I think that points horrendous then and it wasn't my impression at all. Anyone should be able to run for president. It should be our job as voters to vote for the person we believe to be best qualified for the job. So, if that's his point, its a bad one.

No I understand that. I just think if he was on the ballot it would have made his point even better.

*ingeniusly

You are aware that you're attempting to correct a word I spelled correctly with a misspelled word right?

I use Firefox 2.0 -- which comes with a spell checker.

I think that points horrendous then and it wasn't my impression at all. Anyone should be able to run for president. It should be our job as voters to vote for the person we believe to be best qualified for the job. So, if that's his point, its a bad one.

Anyone can run though, the Democratic party in South Carolina voted and decided that he was not a viable candidate. Which he wasn't -- he had no intentions of running or campaigning outside of S.C., thus not a legit candidate for the Presidency.

Anyone can run though, the Democratic party in South Carolina voted and decided that he was not a viable candidate. Which he wasn't -- he had no intentions of running or campaigning outside of S.C., thus not a legit candidate for the Presidency.

Fair enough, that's a good point. +1

*ingeniusly

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=ingenious