Give me your opinion on LP colors!

Okay...Most of you know I'm pressing Most Precious Blood's Merciless. I'm doing two colors for the vinyl. What do you think would look best?

White, Clear, black/green splatter, or

something else. I didn't want to do a solid green cause I'm afraid it won't match....

Let me know what you think...I have to fax my papers in a day or two

Grant

Bitter Melody Records

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one time a No Idea mush gray color would look cool with the art.

I think a half white/half gray would look cool or a white/gray swirl.

A clear w/ lots of black smoke would make it look kinda like a translucent gray (HT exclusive color of Alk3 s/t was like that) which would look cool and if you added some red splatter to it that would be cool too.

I like all the half/half, swirl, and splatter colored vinyl but I know a lot of people just like more basic colored vinyl.

While my opinion here does not hold as much here, as I don't think this is something I would buy, I always like it when along with all the crazy colors you can go with the classic black.

what about a clear with a darker green haze? I've seen red with black haze and clear with maroon or black haze but I don't know if I've ever seen a clear with a green haze. I'm sure they're out there I just haven't seen any nor do I own any.

Yea the HT exclusive color on that last Fall of Troy LP was suppose to be clear w/ green haze but most just look clear, I think a couple people here said there were very very slight streaks of green in theirs.

I think that would look cool tho with more green in it.

what about a clear with a darker green haze? I've seen red with black haze and clear with maroon or black haze but I don't know if I've ever seen a clear with a green haze. I'm sure they're out there I just haven't seen any nor do I own any.

Yea the HT exclusive color on that last Fall of Troy LP was suppose to be clear w/ green haze but most just look clear, I think a couple people here said there were very very slight streaks of green in theirs.

I think that would look cool tho with more green in it.

I picked up some of those for people on this board. I opened one and I remember it being totally clear with like a speck of green in one place. What happened there? Plant error?