New Red Sparowes LP/CD on Conspiracy

I love original, interesting instrumental rock music. My main issue of late is this: too many bands. And because they are perceived as "art rock" the bands and labels feel justified in making the packaging super elaborate and costly. I don't blame them really, I just don't the dough to shell out for all these over the top records. I'm ok with nice art on a single black 12". Maybe an insert. Since I'm 35 and don't spend all day staring at record jackets anymore, that would be plenty thanks.

JMO.

i listened to both records straight through today and just every red heart... is just more of a cohesive album IMO. its more musically based and not as abstract which a lot of people may enjoy better but for me i just like the structure of the second album a lot more as well as the music

oh and thanks for the clarification on the conspiracy and sargent house info

• 4 weeks later...
I wish they had a bundle with the colored lp. The Red Sparowes shirts I have fit me perfectly and look awesome.

It looks like they do. Just select your size and then it'll give you the drop-down option for black or colored vinyl :)

Looks like they changed it because that wasn't available before. The bundle originally said "black vinyl". Oh well, I also ordered the Conspiracy /100 version with a shirt so that's good enough.