Set Your Goals/Comeback Kid/Title Fight/etc tour

Fuck. I only like Title Fight. This is like wanting to see The Menzingers when they were supposed to play with Anti-Flag, Aiden, and the Cancer Bats. Luckily that was cancelled due to snow. These bands need to stop supporting shows at Smalls and headline their own basement shows or something. Fuck.

Bummed that both the Erie AND Pittsburgh shows are on Thursdays. Haven't you dudes ever heard of weekends???

I dont know what to tell you, take vacation? sick day? personal day? not like you'd pay for the show anyways!

if i take a vacation, sick or personal day do i have to pay for the show?

Stoked on this tour and that the guys in Murdock got on these dates (they were on the comp tape I put out a while ago):

05/08 | Nashville, TN | Rocketown

05/09 | Little Rock, AR | The Village

05/11 | Albuquerque, NM | Launch Pad

05/12 | Las Vegas, NV | Area 702

05/13 | Tempe, AZ | 23 West

05/14 | Anaheim, CA | Chain Reaction

^mostly because each band has an Ambrose brother

id love to see the second chain show but im not sure if i can. i know i can go to the first so ill get tickets for that and then hopefully go to the second one too so i can see the story so far

I'm hoping that people don't discredit them for being the "little brother" band. I'm so pumped about the story so far its ridiculous. Seriously considering driving up to Oakland tomorrow night to see them with the wonder years on thursday. nice excuse to go up north for the first time in about 5 years.

yeah, im not looking forward to it, but it will be worth it to see the bands...i hope. at least its not presidents day weekend like i thought. shit was bad last weekend. and we should definitely make sure we run into each other at a show coming up...i look like the dancing man in my avatar...siiiiiiigh, i wish.