Thrice - Identity Crisis - Green Vinyl Available

matt

[image]

Thrice - Identity Crisis LP

It comes with great pride to finally announce our upcoming release. In only a couple more weeks we will release Thrice - Identity Crisis for the first time on vinyl. This has taken a great deal of time and I never though I'd be able to take part in releasing a record from one of my all time favorite bands. Under exclusive license from Sub City/Hopeless the vinyl version features updated artwork designed by Brent Lakes - www.brokencircles.com

Tests for the record have been approved and the jackets are in hand. The remaining parts have been sent to the plant and I'm hoping to have the record completed next week! Limited to 1000 on 4 colors.

With the launch of the record will also be the launch of the new website and webstore. I know it has been a long while in the making but I have wanted to do this right. Similar to other releases there will be no pre-orders and records will begin shipping immediately after orders are launched.

5% of the sales will be donated by Hopeless/Sub City Records to Crittenton Services for Children and Families

www.thrice.net

Where I can pre order this lp?

I need so bad

Guest adam526
[image]

Thrice - Identity Crisis LP

It comes with great pride to finally announce our upcoming release. In only a couple more weeks we will release Thrice - Identity Crisis for the first time on vinyl. This has taken a great deal of time and I never though I'd be able to take part in releasing a record from one of my all time favorite bands. Under exclusive license from Sub City/Hopeless the vinyl version features updated artwork designed by Brent Lakes - www.brokencircles.com

Tests for the record have been approved and the jackets are in hand. The remaining parts have been sent to the plant and I'm hoping to have the record completed next week! Limited to 1000 on 4 colors.

With the launch of the record will also be the launch of the new website and webstore. I know it has been a long while in the making but I have wanted to do this right. Similar to other releases there will be no pre-orders and records will begin shipping immediately after orders are launched.

5% of the sales will be donated by Hopeless/Sub City Records to Crittenton Services for Children and Families

www.thrice.net

Where I can pre order this lp?

I need so bad

No preorders.