+ days are running together

- days are running together

- been awake since sunday morning, can't go to sleep until monday afternoon

- nutrition final at 6pm monday afternoon

- haven't studied yet

- have to finish website after final

- have to be at school at 8:00am on tuesday

- Mail is really late.

- My sleep schedule is all messed up. I usually can't get to bed until 5 or 6 am. It made me sleep until 1:30 today :-/.

+ Persona 4 comes out Tuesday, so my Gamestop should have my copy Wednesday. I might have to ask for a week off work because I'm super excited for this game.

+ My Anime DVDs arrived at my parents today, and the extra charge from rightstuf is off my statement.

+ Persona 4 comes out Tuesday, so my Gamestop should have my copy Wednesday. I might have to ask for a week off work because I'm super excited for this game.

At the rate I am going, Persona 5 will be almost out by the time I get to starting P4...boo

+ Blu-ray player was delivered today!

(EDIT: So did my movies!)

+ Dark Knight Tomorrow!

At the rate I am going, Persona 5 will be almost out by the time I get to starting P4...boo

+ Blu-ray player was delivered today!

(EDIT: So did my movies!)

+ Dark Knight Tomorrow!

Heh, you'll get more into it in the later months of the game. What standalone player did you get?

+ Gamestop called Persona 4 will arrive tomorrow! Usually they get it in after the release date since the release date is usually the ship date but this will arrive tomorrow!

+ my old old old friend in the army is in town.

- he got drunk and told me that he never thought we were friends because I was always a smartass around him.

- I am pretty sure he was gunna hit me/my other friends.

+ I got out and will most likely never see him again.

+ got minus the bear in today and it looks fan-fucking-tabulous!

-no coaster D:

-I am ridiculously fucking tired. Since I live close by my job I was gonna take a 40 minute power nap. But I can't because there's some asshole on the street playing Christmas songs on a trumpet...really badly as a matter of fact. Asshole. I almost want to throw shit at him.

-Furnace is broken and it's fucking cold in here.

+ 5 mins before i got the call today to say i got the job i interviewed for yesterday i got a call from whole foods to say i was in the running for a job there

+ i sat there for about 20 mins not knowing which job to take as i wasn't guaranteed the whole foods job, when all of a sudden the supervisor of the dude who called me also called and asked me to come in tomorrow because the first guy was so excited about my potential for the job!

+fuck yeah 20% off at whole foods!

Guest xsteponmex
+ 5 mins before i got the call today to say i got the job i interviewed for yesterday i got a call from whole foods to say i was in the running for a job there

+ i sat there for about 20 mins not knowing which job to take as i wasn't guaranteed the whole foods job, when all of a sudden the supervisor of the dude who called me also called and asked me to come in tomorrow because the first guy was so excited about my potential for the job!

yessss. the salad bar there will be all you eat forever

yessss. the salad bar there will be all you eat forever

the flagship Whole Foods is here in Austin, and damn is it immense. The first time I was there I think I just walked around for like a half hour.

Good shot on the job, seems like it'd be a killer place to work! and the discount is pretty nice too.