+/- about your day

- work sucks after only 3 hrs sleep. (note: drinking 3 red bull & vodkas between midnight and 2 am is not a good idea when you have to be up at 7 am)

+ 50 degrees is better that -5.

- till the wheels fall off just sold for $400. :'(

+ T Minus one week until hot water music chicago!

- still one week until hot water music chicago.

- my housemate and his friends kept me up past 5am listening to Interpol after coming home from a night out. I love Interpol, but there is a time and a place.

+ I'm sat in bed typing this

+ Spurs Vs. Manchester United is on the box in 25 minutes, come on the yids!

+ Blacklisted & Shipwreck AD playing in a tiny pub in Birmingham tonight (seriously, this place can hold probably 40 people at the most, Bracewar is playing there next month and DTN is playing there in May)

- last night was one my of my GF's friends bdays (that i hate) and she is rich and wanted to go to this expensive seafood place and i blew so much money i didnt have and Im fucking pissed.

- House is pretty dirty, dont feel like cleaning

+ Because i was unhappy at the party i got hammered and made my girl drive home

+ Ebay auctions ending today and im hoping for the best. I have 62 people (total) watching my 3 records i am selling

+ DOnt have much to do today but relax

+ my new laptop is nice

-sunday

-i have to go to work soon and i'm still beat to shit from hwm

-i need to go buy new plugs today because BK knocked my old ones out at the show

-i borrowed my parents gps, and forgot to drop it back off, so now i probably have to drive the hour or so out there to return it, then drive right on back.

+get to see chuck ragan tonight

--------------------------------- FUCK I can't find my goddam car keys and I need to get from Buffalo to Syracuse. My spare is conveniently in Syracuse. I came home last night and had to put my car in the garage, since it's the only one that fits, and then put the other two cars back in the driveway. Somewhere between getting mine in the garage and going to bed I lost the keys.

- another week is too long to wait

+ sent a letter!...haven't done that in years

+/- waiting for a record

- FORGOT to bid on a clit 45 lot last night....fucking forgot...had the record in there i've been wanting to have for a long time

+ drawing a cool picture that makes little/no sense

+ listening to kylesa