+/- about your day

Your house and work ok? South Norton and West Barberton got flooded pretty bad. We could not send any of our tow trucks pretty much anywhere on Barber Rd. yesterday.

Surprisingly enough, our basement remained dry, I am not too far from Barber Rd. either...guess we got lucky this time. Thanks for asking!

That's good. The pictures in the paper looked yucky.

+/- girl i had a thing going with last year is coming back soon after 6 months in spain....should be interesting

+ no class today

- essay to do this weekend

+ Just found out that Thrice are covering "The Earth Isn't Humming" by Frodus. Excited to see their take on it and for the rest of Vol III and IV.

Guest genericinsight

+ yesterday I wrote about how a PR firm I applied to couldn't hire me only because they're located too far away. Well, today I took a chance and asked about possibly interning or volunteering at their other office (here in Brooklyn) and the guy said absolutely. I'm so pumped, this will be a great experience and way to get my foot in the door.

but

+ THEY'RE PUTTING IN A DUNKIN DONUTS IN LEXINGTON!

this is so weird to me. if you dont see one every 5 miles or less here, you're eyes are probably closed. i just cant picture life without DD every day.

yeah, i know what you mean. i used to live within 5 miles of 7 DDs when I was in CT and now the closest one is over an hour away.

thankfully not for long.

------ had one of the worst days ever

------ had my second real anxiety attack while in the middle of classes today at school. shit was scary.

+/- not going to school tomorrow because I'm still feeling terrible and somewhat crazy

+ getting my refund check tomorrow

- can't sleep

+ Radiohead's Kid A

+ getting a bunch of records tomorrow

---someone's playing a pretty unfunny practical joke on me via craigslist. I've been getting IMs sent to my phone from screennames like "HotGuyInCleve" saying "I WANT TO SUCK YOUR DICK," last night I had one of those IP Relay people call me on behalf of someone, and then this morning on the way into work, I get a direct phone call from some dude who goes, "I'm calling about the ad on craigslist?" What sucks is, I've been looking at every m4m ad on that site in Cleveland and none of them have my info in it, so it means people are replying and then whoever's doing this to me is giving out my personal information. NOT STOKED.