+/- about your day

- my friend got hate crime'd!

what happened?

well she's black and she was walking downtown in her city when a crazy lady punched her in the head and knocked her out for a minute or two. when she came to the lady was still standing there yelling racial slurs and spitting at her and her friend. the cops showed up right away and took her into custody; they had to put a bag on her head because she wouldn't stop spitting at them. she almost had a concussion, and her doctor told her it could grow into one if she wasn't careful? i'm not really sure how that works.

shit's fucked up.

what happened?

well she's black and she was walking downtown in her city when a crazy lady punched her in the head and knocked her out for a minute or two. when she came to the lady was still standing there yelling racial slurs and spitting at her and her friend. the cops showed up right away and took her into custody; they had to put a bag on her head because she wouldn't stop spitting at them. she almost had a concussion, and her doctor told her it could grow into one if she wasn't careful? i'm not really sure how that works.

I can't believe shit like this still happens.

shit's fucked up.

what happened?

shit's fucked up.

fuck that, man. im glad your friend's ok.

+ super super nice outside

- fat hasn't put the new gimmes 7" up yet

+ feeling good

+ no class until later... and i dont pay attention in that class anyway. i just go on the boards and fuck around.

+ made some money

what happened?

shit's fucked up.

I cant believe something like that could happen in this day in age. fucking ridiculous!

I hope your friend is ok,

thats really bothersome

- I am still w/o my wheels...I'm gonna be dropping about $1,200 on it on all kinds of shit...and I still have to get 4 new tires later on

- Will not be going out for a while to save some money

- Will not be buying any more records also... :(

- I have a splitting headache

- Had to bring my work truck home...and worried b/c the HOA doesn't allow vehicles w/ images and ads...hopefully it will be OK as it's only for tonight

- Still can't download the full Ghosts I-IV...something fucked w/ the link

+ Downloaded the free version of part I...holy shit...it's some good stuff...at least that's a brighter part of my day...

+ My review session was really good today

+ Free pizza at said review

- I'm still going to do terrible. Not so much the ideas, but I have no idea about Japanese culture and the names are so foreign to my ignorant-American ass, how the hell am I going to remember prominent figures of the time and authors of the readings and whatnot?

+/- Sabres tied with the Flyers

got great story that i gotta share!...

+/+/slight -/+/+ ...so ok here is the story in short form, in high school i had this girlfriend from 10th grade on. over a senior break, her best friend accused me of trying to cheat on my gf with her. sure it was one drunken beach adventure at 18, but i maintained my innocence the whole time. it was a weird situation where this girl had just broken up with her long time bf and as i saw it was out to make sure her friends weren't happier than her. at any rate, we stuck it out for a little of our freshman year of college and it eventually fell apart. all the major problems we faced were based off this supposed incident. in classic style the good girl starts fucking people and dates a coc-head. while the immature 18/19 years old me plays the woe is me super emo shit. at any rate we got it back together and we were doing well. of course we talked of getting married when school was over and all that good stuff. i was finally moving away for college going into my junior year. at this point she puts an ultimatum of if you want to stay with me, you can't ever drink again. i always enjoyed partying and i probably landed myself in akward situations but i always took the high road. she figured little old me in state college, pa (number 3 party school at the time i guess) would go get drunk and screw random girls. with all the stuff that came from this ultimatum i finally couldn't do it anymore so i said that's it - i'm done. i walked away from a could be saved relationship cause i was sick of always being the drunk cheating boyfriend at family get togethers and the guy who she could never trust. needless to say at that age like most people i was pretty emotionally unstable. i never dealt with shit like that too well. i got stuck in a depressing/self pity/self destructive rut for a long time. looking back i kinda regret it but thats just who i was back then i guess. at any rate...the story continues in a sadly predictable manner. after being madly in love and wanting to be married, the girl starts dating within a month and ends up engaged within a year and a few months. guys goes on single for the next three years (i've been lucky enough to finally find a really great girl after all this time).

so our story continues to recent times. she seemed to be trying to talk to my friends a lot lately and even sent the ole facebook request. finally today she just gives up and messages me on aol. after a long series of events her maid of honor (the girl who accused me in the beginning), backs out of the wedding because of some stupid shit with her ex being there. she grows a set and asks me one more time if i was telling the truth. and pretty much in a round about way, it seems she finally believes me as she sees some more true colors shown about this girl.

so i gotta say the +'s are about finally being believed and a wonderful sense of satisfaction that i stuck to my guns and always took the high road. a slight - goes to being treated like shit and thought of as an asshole by a lot of people for over 4 1/2 years. it also goes for all the awful mental stuff i put myself, my friends, and my family through. i guess when you think about it i can include it in the fact that'd it'd be me getting married this summer, but it's not. it's nice to think that you could find a life partner in your first love, but it feels like a large part of our innocence is lost when you realize it's never going to happen. really i'm ok. i got over it all i guess and i'm super happy with the person i have now who is better in uncountable ways. it's just that the road to get here sucked. the gaslight anthem comes to mind...."Things got bad and things got worse- Half like blessing, half like curse" But I guess what counts is I got here anyway.

so in conclusion...finally...wow

and a big + to you guys for hopefully not minding my rant. i don't really have a lot of people to talk to right now so thanks.