+/- about your day

+ Listening to Most Precious Blood "Merciless"...I am laughing my ass off at the hidden tracks of band banter and best of all, MPB prank calling all the bands on the TK roster and pretending to be from radio stations and companies pitching ad campaigns to the bands...it's fuckin' hilarious..."Go bananas!!!"

Or Justin Brannan calling a KFC and asking if they have Vegan chicken. The lady has not idea what the hell he's talking about and just tells him that they have original and crispy recipe...

I love that shit. They did it on their last record, too. Stories about trying to kill their manager at some old restaurant by letting the gas run all night in the building, etc. Oh, MPB.

I know that "Our Lady of Annhilation" also has a shitload of hidden tracks but I had no idea it was like the ones on "Merciless". Gonna have to take another listen to that one.

It's shit like this (and interviews) that makes me feel that hanging out with these guys would be a blast...

+ i moved the furniture in my room around, too. just like mr. valentine. but i just moved the tv and the little drawer thing i had under my computer desk. FINALLY! more leg room!

+/- have to vacuum

+ listening to records... soooo nice.

+ no class until 4

- 8AM class this morning

+got in some records including PIB on blue/green and finally my transatlanticism

+signed up for classes next quarter

-one of them is full and so my preferred schedule got fucked up

+one of them is a film class called "The American Superhero"

-have to write a 5 page paper

+shouldnt be too hard, and im listening to death cab to ease the process

Guest falloutcollapse
+I've been in a good mood for the most part lately.

+I'm thinking about saving up and moving to another country for a year.

-I'm not sure if I would be able to do it.

Where would you go? I'd miss you too much.

+I've been in a good mood for the most part lately.

+I'm thinking about saving up and moving to another country for a year.

-I'm not sure if I would be able to do it.

Well if I actually did it I wouldn't be leaving untill around summer 2010 since I'd have to save up enough to be somewhere for a year, possibly without working. I was thinking Prauge. They don't use the euro(yet) so the exchange rate on the us dollar is really good. Plus it's right in the middle of europe so I'd be able to visit a bunch of other countries that I've always wanted to go to. Right now it's in the very early stages of planning and it may not even happen but I'd really love to do it.

Guest falloutcollapse

Well if I actually did it I wouldn't be leaving untill around summer 2010 since I'd have to save up enough to be somewhere for a year, possibly without working. I was thinking Prauge. They don't use the euro(yet) so the exchange rate on the us dollar is really good. Plus it's right in the middle of europe so I'd be able to visit a bunch of other countries that I've always wanted to go to. Right now it's in the very early stages of planning and it may not even happen but I'd really love to do it.

That's the summer before college for me. I'll visit, we can beat up some locals. It'll be cool.

That's the summer before college for me. I'll visit, we can beat up some locals. It'll be cool.

haha dude I'd never want to get arrested in any european country. They'll throw you in a dark damp cell and forget all about you.

haha dude I'd never want to get arrested in any european country. They'll throw you in a dark damp cell and forget all about you.

My friend got arrested for not paying the bus fare in Prague, and they hit him a bunch and were dragging him to the station until he remembered he had 20 GBP on him and he gave that to the coppers, who left him alone in some sketchy neighborhood with no directions back to where he was going.

+ Had some downtime at work today

+ Supervisor and manager both out tomorrow..."when the cat's away..."

+ Received the J. Bannon Converge Seattle posters

+ Updated my resume...and got two phone calls for job prospects

- They're both in Customer Service which I am trying to avoid going back to

Guest genericinsight

+ Geekburger.com webzine/blog gave the Generic Insight comp an awesome review

+ Smoke Or Fire/Fake Problems show tonight was radtastic

- I had a stomach ache all throughout said show

+ sang at the open night at the cafe in my dorm building. total trainwreck. funny though.

+ i gained confidence from playing infront of people.

---- the song i butchered was a sundowner song, hahaha (this war is noise)

+ decided at the next open mic, i'm gonna do some andrew jackson jihad song. i'm thinking ladykiller might get me kicked off, but i really want to do that one. i also want to do smoking makes you cool.

+ i have some pretty cool friends here.

Guest scriptedrain

+ Went to bed at 9:30 last night

- Awake at 4:30 this morning

+ Catching up on the board

- I'm reading a message board at 4:30 in the morning

+ Semi-Pro this afternoon

- Movies are expensive as fuck

+ Comeback Kid / Crime in Stereo show tonight

- Possibly no one to go with