+/- about your day

i had aplia last year for micro, i'm taking macro this quarter and it's myeconlab. i never bought the book associated with aplia though. got a C in the class, probably only cuz of the huge curve.

i resell all of the books i buy on amazon. it's pretty legit because you can offer it for a bit more than you paid, and eventually someone will still buy it because if they wait long enough all the cheap ones will be already sold. at least that's been my experience.

i had aplia last year for micro, i'm taking macro this quarter and it's myeconlab. i never bought the book associated with aplia though. got a C in the class, probably only cuz of the huge curve.

i resell all of the books i buy on amazon. it's pretty legit because you can offer it for a bit more than you paid, and eventually someone will still buy it because if they wait long enough all the cheap ones will be already sold. at least that's been my experience.

My method for selling my books back was going to the bookstore at the beginning of the semester, seeing someone eyeing a book i had, and then going to them and selling it cheaper that the used price the store was offering. Usually it worked.

My method for selling my books back was going to the bookstore at the beginning of the semester, seeing someone eyeing a book i had, and then going to them and selling it cheaper that the used price the store was offering. Usually it worked.

kinda like tom green's undercutters pizza skit? hahaa

- This family of a single mom who looks to be about 23 with 3 kids has been moving in on the lower half of my house for the past three days. All they do is thump around and make a shitton of noise and now one of the kids is crying. Shut the fuck up already... how long does it take you anyway? And why do I hear a circular saw? And close the fucking front door.

+ going to see Against Me! & Ted Leo in a bit

- nobody to carpool with to go to AM!&TedLeo show...been driving all day...and now I have to drive an hour again....yarg

- WORK TODAY...TIP YOUR FUCKING DELIVERY DRIVERS!!!

- Working while Corporate Fucks are there; being assholes to everyone

- Holy shit I feel terrible here at work. I got all foggy headed and felt dizzy like I was going to pass out. It passed after an hour, and now I am super foggy and I have a horrible headache. This is annoying. My health insurence better go through fast, so I can find a new doctor to figure this shit out.

- Hopefully I will feel ok to drive home, since the neighborhoods on the way home from here are not the most ideal place to stop if I have a problem.

+ Pay day tomorrow. Hopefully I can make it to work in the afternoon to get my check to pay some bills before work.

+ Got to sleep in today.

- Lotsa work ahead of me today. (read a shitton, do two vocab demonstrations for this teaching class, read and abstract at least 3 articles for a research paper)

+ I decided last night that I actually do like this girl I've been hanging around with. My best friend and rommate is a gay girl who plays soccer for a local college here and she became friends with one of 2 sisters on the team. The sister was always over, then one day goes "want to date my sister?" to me, and thinking what the hell, I said sure. So it was one of those awkward forced set-up type things, but she's really cool and we get along pretty well. And I like my girls athletic.

- my gum feels raw in the same spot is usually does, and last time I was at the dentist I forgot to ask about it. I guess it can wait until my next visit in dec.

+ Solid mail day, park vinyl and a leaf blower for my friends business that usps failed to track properly.

+ Cool out today, and I love it.

+ Sold some stuff on ebay.

- Missing the Atlanta date of Revival Tour w/ Austin & Bob Lucas b/c of night class

- slept through my first class today

- massive headache for no reason

+ lots of kids coming into town tomorrow for a killer weekend

+ Talledega is keeping many retarded and half-tarded rednecks out of this fucking city this weekend

- I think I might be getting sick

+ feels fucking awesome outside