+/- about your day

- just called a doctor I saw last year and made an appointment for the 20th. They told me to go to the ER now with the symptoms I am having :(.

crap, dude. i hope you feel better!

++ pictures i took for my project were a major success. most people liked them!

+ the snobby girl in my section did the assignment wrong, and her pictures weren't that good!!

-- class at 1230 and section at 345, my day isn't done yet

- nothing planned for this weekend

- i really want sushi right now

+/- ER was a waste of time I guess. They said it's probably my sinuses and gave me a shot of some steroid and my nose is starting to clear up and I'm not really dizzy anymore. My breathing still feels a bit off, but it is improving.
Dude, unless your arm has 4 elbows or your on the verge of dying, the ER is ALWAYS a waste of time.

+/- ER was a waste of time I guess. They said it's probably my sinuses and gave me a shot of some steroid and my nose is starting to clear up and I'm not really dizzy anymore. My breathing still feels a bit off, but it is improving.
Dude, unless your arm has 4 elbows or your on the verge of dying, the ER is ALWAYS a waste of time.

I know, but the nurse at my Doctors office told me they tell all patients with those symptoms to go and my Dad told me to go since it won't cost anything.

+ Feel better today. Dizziness is pretty much gone, my breathing still feels abnormal but much closer to normal now. My nose it also about half as stuffy as usually since they gave me the shot.

- Back to work.

- Missed 2 days of work, so my paycheck next week will be small.

- Still worried there may be something else wrong with me they keep missing.

+ Trying to have a positive outlook on stuff in hopes it'll improve my overall health.

-- Love when people don't show up for work. I may have to work by myself until midnight :(.

Guest falloutcollapse

-----Ugh worst mood ever. I got a half an hour of sleep last night. My girlfriend has been acting ultra-bitchy lately, and she started hanging out with her stupid ass friends again and started changing. And now she's telling me that she hung out with her ex-boyfriend yesterday and she doesn't know if she still wants to be with me. So I told her that she's changed so much lately that I don't know if I want to be with her, unless she changes back to normal. And then she got mad at me! It's her fucking fault we're in the situation, so unless she can make up her mind, I'm pretty sure it's over. Sweet.

Damn V, that sucks. Hopefully you guys work it out.

- Tired

- My leg has been hurting since like thursday. It hurts behind the knee and up around my groin, hopefully I just pulled a muscle or something and it's not like a blood clot or something.

+ Breathing is pretty much normal today.

+ Nose is not nearly as stuffy.

- I'm pretty sure my job is what sets off my problems since the office is dusty and dirty as hell. When I was there yesterday my throat was dry and my nose was completely stuffed up.

+ Day off

+/- Hopefully I can just lounge around today and my dad does not come over to bug bomb my garage and vacuum all the dead bugs up.

-----Ugh worst mood ever. I got a half an hour of sleep last night. My girlfriend has been acting ultra-bitchy lately, and she started hanging out with her stupid ass friends again and started changing. And now she's telling me that she hung out with her ex-boyfriend yesterday and she doesn't know if she still wants to be with me. So I told her that she's changed so much lately that I don't know if I want to be with her, unless she changes back to normal. And then she got mad at me! It's her fucking fault we're in the situation, so unless she can make up her mind, I'm pretty sure it's over. Sweet.

End it, it's not worth it.

+ excellent weekend in college football even though Bama didn't have a game

- MerchDirect just charged my card today for the Thursday/Envy split...which by just now going through has caused my bank account to dip into the negatives...mega bummer

- This ^^^ will delay shipping of a record that zac just payed me for...that makes me look like an ass and pisses me off

- can't spend a dime until I get paid on Wednesday

+ excellent day of eating killer leftovers of killer food I cooked this weekend while the rents were intown

+ might have finally found a buyer for the Strat I've been trying to get rid of forever

- My leg still hurts, and I am not sure if I should call my doctor and ask them if they think it could be a clot or just wait for my appointment next Monday.

+ Mailing stuff out for people who bought stuff this weekend.

+ No work.

+ Feeling a ton better, other then some worry about my leg.

+ LOL, just called my doctor who could not fit me in next week and asked if it was possible it could be a blood clot and they told me to come in in an hour. Funny they can't fit me in for messed up breathing, but mention a blood clot and i'm in in an hour.

Edit 2: - I did not know it was a holiday and drove to the post office to ship stuff out only to find it closed :(.

--Goddamnit, I have so much work to do this week.

-read for 1pm

-read, summarize, and read some more for 7pm

-wed 1pm reflection essay plus another assignment

-wed by midnight - create a lesson plan using reflective inquiry

-thursday by 7:30am - 3 abstracts for research paper (and probably something else but I can't find the syllabus)

-thursday at 1:30 - tutor at the high school

-thursday at 4 - present lesson plan and read/respond to discussion board

-friday at 9 - Child Abuse and Neglect workshop for most of the day

-saturday at 7:45 - NYSTCE secondary ATS-W exam

-saturday at 1pm - NYSTCE LAST exam.

and study for those in there somewhere

+ Post Office before work.

- I feel like an old man, I got 4 different pills to take at the doctors office yesterday and will have another set next time I go.

+ New anti-anxiety stuff, which hopefully works, also got a new psychiatrist. Hopefully this stuff will work better then all previous stuff.

- Work tonight.