+/- about your day

+ Going to see SPINAL FUCKING TAP tomorrow night.

Is it full-on electric Spinal Tap or that bullshit unplugged tour they were doing? If it's the latter, fingers crossed that the drummer explodes or dies in some horrific manner.

Full band, but i wouldn't know about the drummer, all the trains from my town to London got canceled due to a "major electrical fault across all four tracks" so i couldn't go.

- No Trains, No Tap. I think i just missed out on something special :(

+ Fake Problems show tonight was mad fun

- Work tomorrow....and the asshole from corporate who has it out for me is in town tomorrow. Let's see if I can make it through the day without going off on him or punching him.

----------------- I got home from work today and there was a mother fucking cockroach running across my living room floor. I don't do bugs. I have a phobia. Like I almost had a fucking panic attack I got so worked up. Because roaches and spiders are probably the bugs that freak me out the most. I bought a can of Raid and I'm going through the house tonight with it. I already feel kinda dizzy from it. Either the neighbors attracted them, the cats I catsit attracted them or they started coming in through the hole in my roommate's bedroom ceiling because fucking maintenance never fixed it properly. Fuuuuuuuck. I'm terrified to go to bed tonight.

Is it full-on electric Spinal Tap or that bullshit unplugged tour they were doing? If it's the latter, fingers crossed that the drummer explodes or dies in some horrific manner.

Full band, but i wouldn't know about the drummer, all the trains from my town to London got canceled due to a "major electrical fault across all four tracks" so i couldn't go.

you didn't, from what i heard it was absolutely terrible!

you didn't, from what i heard it was absolutely terrible!

Really? well that makes me feel a little better. I have been waiting for people to upload some videos, i will just pretend i was there.

- Fest tix didn't come up yet

- Stuck in Houston

+ & - I've been drunk since 11am

+ I got a call to come in for a job interview next week

+ Going to see Cape & Snodgrass tonight

oh and another + I got a free fucking car today!! I don't need it, but it's a 93 suzuki sidekick 4x4. Should make a great daily/beach/dog car.

Guest markovianprocess

+ I set myself the challenge of writing and recording 4 songs in 48 hours, and I'm so pleased with the results.

- I am now fucking shattered.

+/- work's been keeping me busy

+ finally not so sickly anymore

+ we sign the lease to our new apartment tomorrow

- NONE of our stuff is packed

+ we have the whole weekend to move

+ we close early on the 4th so i have enough time to get down to the parkway for some festivities

I MISS YOU

DITTO OBVIOUSLY. i can't believe i missed you and the kittens this weekend. i was so sick it was a disaster. i'll try to stop by yer work before my lease signing tomorrow :-*

I MISS YOU

DITTO OBVIOUSLY. i can't believe i missed you and the kittens this weekend. i was so sick it was a disaster. i'll try to stop by yer work before my lease signing tomorrow :-*

Awww, it's all good. My apartment smelled raunchy because of them anyways. They ended up pissing me off a lot near the end of their stay. They were bad kitties.

Guest duhpunk

- girl i was supposed to hang out with bailed on me because she was in a bad mood

- friends have been really lame lately

- sleep schedule is way out of whack

+ got on the scale. lost 20 pounds this month

-- My fucking laptop is fucked. I turn it on, the mouse pointer and keyboard don't work, this happened once before, so I turn it off and back on and get nothing. No screen, just lights and the fan. I try it 5 times, same thing. I get pissed and fling it across my bed. I take the battery out and try it again with just the power cord. Works fine now. I'm pissed though, this thing is only like 8 months old. Nothing should be going wrong with it this fast. Fuck HP man. POS product. Hopefully it'll still work like this for a while.

Guest duhpunk
-Crazy ass moodswings. I'm sick of having them. I was seriously fine like ten, fifteen minutes ago and now I feel like shit and I'm not entirely sure why...maybe repressing shit all day? I was kind of a robot today. Goddammnit I hate my fucking head. I want it fixed. :(

im right there with ya. my day overall wasn't bad, but things going on, i guess in the background you could say, have me all messed up now.