+/- about your day

- forgot to bring a bunch of shit i sold on ebay... and the kid was supposed to come up to my work and pick it up from me.

+++++++++++ Just got told we are closing down early. We get to leave at 2pm today and have tomorrow off as well!!!!!!!!!

+++++ Its like 2 vacations in a row!!!!

+ found out psyched to die will be playing florida in Oct.

+ ordered a couple Psyched to die shirts

+ have some cash in my paypal account... might buy a record or two but prolly shouldnt

+ Shit, im stoked on the long weekend

+ in a great mood this morning, slept great last night

+ lots of puppy dogs at work today

+ dont have much work to do today.

- found out that 2 more of my friends are trying to move out of town (1 to portland and 1 to South Carolina) i will literally have like 3 friends left in this shitty town. fuck i hate it here!

- There's an anime boxset I want on half really cheap, but half won't let me buy it until the street date. I'm afraid someone else will grab it before me.

- My gum feels cut up, must have burned it again.

- Truck is here dropping off chairs for my sisters graduation party, and it is reeks of gas. The whole house smells now.

+ Another cool day out so far.

+ Hopefully a few more record in the mail today.

+ BEST DAY AT WORK. having a clear out of all the shit that's built up over the years. so far i've blagged myself two PTW records and... best of all, we found a framed RIAA certificate awarded to Macbeth to acknowledge 10million sales of Blink's last six records (inc mark tom and travis show) complete with plaque, CDs and artwork. It was given to us to give out as a comp prize ages ago, but was never claimed so... as im the biggest fan in the office, I GET TO KEEP IT! FUCKING SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!

+ BEST DAY AT WORK. having a clear out of all the shit that's built up over the years. so far i've blagged myself two PTW records and... best of all, we found a framed RIAA certificate awarded to Macbeth to acknowledge 10million sales of Blink's last six records (inc mark tom and travis show) complete with plaque, CDs and artwork. It was given to us to give out as a comp prize ages ago, but was never claimed so... as im the biggest fan in the office, I GET TO KEEP IT! FUCKING SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!

picture, dude

-I totally blew an opportunity to find out about Lifetime represses and Fest info. I ran into an old friend that works at No Idea and it never occured to me to ask him anything music related.

-My daughter has been running a fever and throwing up all weekend

-We didn't get to go out of town this weekend

+Bonus on my paycheck

+Nap time

+ have the potential to rack in the cash on these skate punk cds

- my dog got into/sniffed weed killer and is acting weird...kinda worried

+ grilling up a dope ass bacon wrapped pork chop and some fish for my old lady

- not going to see fire works

- not going out with friends cause we need to keep an eye on the dog

+ pretty solid day of doing nothing

- Went to a really lame ass party. My friends are super boring anymore. They still act like we're in high school.

- Smoked a cigarette since I was all panicky, and now I'm probably going to worry for months about one cigarette giving me mouth cancer.

- I think I may be depressed. I never have a good time when I go out. I don't know if it's the people I hang out with or what, but they still drink and chase after high school age girls. It annoys me, but I just can't make new friends because I have no self-confidence and am a boring loser. Everyone tells me I need a girlfriend, but I am too nerdy, I mean who wants a guy who plays video games, watches anime and listens to records? Maybe I'm just weird, and scared of a relationship type thing. I don't know, I'm either depressed or I really need new friends. Either way it sucks and it's wearing me down mentally. (I have not taking my SSRI's for 3 weeks, so it could be from that since I was not supposed to stop them... though I've felt this way for a while now.)

+ My sister's graduation party tomorrow should have tons of good food. I love party-style food, burgers, fried chicken, rigitoni, all the stuff that is horrible for your heart!