+/- about your day

Come over and we'll make s'mores and watch my dog go crazy!

Oh, and we can play records too, if you want…

This is something I approve of. You and yours are more than welcome to swing by as well. We will have to make something happen.

Don't you loathe Staryucks? I worked there for three days when I lived in NYC and couldn't stomach more than 72 hours of the self-important nit wits that came into that place and treated everyone like an indentured servant.

Yeah, I do loathe Starbucks which is why I said I'd be selling out. Heh. Ideally I'd love to get out of the coffee business in general. But as of right now, I think a change in my work environment even if it is a minor one would be a good one. Since I've been working in a coffee shop for almost a year and a half I am pretty sure I can land the job at Starbucks. The health benefits are enticing but dealing with the overall shitty customers is not. It's one of the reasons I hate my current job so much.

Come over and we'll make s'mores and watch my dog go crazy!

Oh, and we can play records too, if you want…

This is something I approve of. You and yours are more than welcome to swing by as well. We will have to make something happen.

Don't you loathe Staryucks? I worked there for three days when I lived in NYC and couldn't stomach more than 72 hours of the self-important nit wits that came into that place and treated everyone like an indentured servant.

Yeah, I do loathe Starbucks which is why I said I'd be selling out. Heh. Ideally I'd love to get out of the coffee business in general. But as of right now, I think a change in my work environment even if it is a minor one would be a good one. Since I've been working in a coffee shop for almost a year and a half I am pretty sure I can land the job at Starbucks. The health benefits are enticing but dealing with the overall shitty customers is not. It's one of the reasons I hate my current job so much.

just a personal opinion, but i think that health insurance totally outweighs dealing with shitty customers. plus their pay isn't too bad either from what i've heard.

That's probably what I should ask. What the pay is like. Right now I'm making 8.75 an hour (pre taxes) plus tips. So if the pay is more and I'm getting benefits I am definitely joining the darkside.

+/- on other note, my mom called...and I pretty much ended up telling her everything. To a certain degree. I told her I've been depressed/not myself and that I was struggling in school and I failed a class. She didn't freak out which was a relief. She pretty much had no idea what to tell me though. I mean I didn't expect her to. But she was worried that if I see a therapist all they're going to want to do is put me on meds and she's afraid that the meds would make me worse. Part of me feels relieved that I told her, but the other part of me feels really awful about it because I don't want her to have to worry about me. My parents are already dealing with enough and I don't want them to have to worry about something that's beyond their control. At the end of the day I'm just extremely homesick and I miss my family.

- Bump on the bottom of my tongue is still annoying me. I think it is just an irritated taste bud since I have symmetrical bumps on the other side of my tongue that are smaller and don't bother me. (Do you have taste buds on the bottom of your tongue?

- Work. I know if may be a lost cause, or I'll have to take a pay cut, but I need to try to find a new job since I'm really sick of mine.

+ Hopefully some records come in the mail.

+ Hopefully getting my car back tomorrow.

+ I have not take my SSRI's in over a week now (been too lazy to go get them refilled) and so far my anxiety has been pretty under control.

- Bump on the bottom of my tongue is still annoying me. I think it is just an irritated taste bud since I have symmetrical bumps on the other side of my tongue that are smaller and don't bother me. (Do you have taste buds on the bottom of your tongue?

Yep.

-

+ I have not take my SSRI's in over a week now (been too lazy to go get them refilled) and so far my anxiety has been pretty under control.

Usually that's about how long I can skip meds before feeling like shit.

+ I got my car back!

- Bye bye $1000 for the deductible.

- Last night was lame, stupid high school style drama because my friend told some girl who was annoying him he was engaged. She found out it was a lie and started punching him (which was funny), then she started crying and shit so he tried for like an hour to calm her down- at that point I left because it was either watch that or watch people play euchre.

+ Some records should be here today.

- I need to get my ssri filled soon, I had a panic attack last night and now I feel like depressed for no reason.

+ finished all my work, now just kicking it for the next couple hours

- coworker brought in her kids and they are screaming and yelling, and their voices just pierce my soul and drive me fucking crazy. i despise kids!!!!

+ went out for some dope ass Thia food for a friends bday lunch

+ weekend

+ vacation starts next wed

+ joey cap playing here in a few days

- Girlfriend has to work late the next few days.

Guest drahtuos

- lacking all the energy, i might collapse.

- subway makes a baaad sandwich and the cookies are never fresh anymore.

- i want a bottled water but there's no bottled waters..

+ looking forward to sunday, oddly enough..

+ I got a refund from half for a CD that never arrived. It was only a $5.50 refund, but it's more on principle of the thing then the money.

-- Severe thunderstorms again. The really bad stuff is going just south, but we got some cool lighting and shit starting. It is not raining here yet, but I can see it in the distance. We are supposed to get some more severe stuff later tonight/early tomorrow.

- Bump on my tongue is bothering me again, when it did not at all yesterday.

- Work.

+ Listening to the new The Builders And The Butchers album.

+ Have Fate/Stay Night, one of my favorite animes, blu-ray rips to watch and they look damn good even though they are an upscale.

+/- Started Bioshock last night, so far it is pretty meh. I only put like an hour into it though.

+/- Doing some financial planning for all the vinyl/dvd/games I want for the next few weeks or so. So much I want, so little money so trying to weed stuff out I really don't want a lot or stuff I can out off until I can get the $1k I had to use for my car back into my account.

Guest kissthesharks

+++ I'm moving home in a few days, and a few days ago my parents came here because of a doctors appointment. Well, I sent my records home with them so I would have room in my car to come back home. I get home tonight, and there is a message from my mom saying "Hey..I was just letting you know that your records are in your room and I put them right by the vent so they would stay cool...Love you".

- Bump on tongue is still bothering me/making me worry.

+ Seriously considering moving up to Coventry up in Cleveland. That way I could be within walking distance of the Grog Shop, and possibly little Italy (may get hood taxed in the neighborhood surrounding it). I really need a change in my life, and I think if I can do it'll be a big step for over coming my mental health issues. I just need to find a roommate since rent is pretty expensive in houses up there.

- I'm totally not digging Bioshock. It is really boring.

- Been spending more then I budgeted for.

+ Supposed to be nice for the next week, which is a good start for the summer.

+ Thinking of building a computer desk/stereo desk. I want to get a nice monitor to use as a second screen on my laptop.

+ Waiting on an email response to a craigslist ad for a Marantz amp.

+ close at work for the first time tonight, and realized how good of a thing this is for me.

- is tired of feeling neglected by the person she's in love with

- passed out in my own puke the other night at my best friends house, I need to stop turning to alcohol

+ i've been able to say "no" to going out, two nights in a row

- i need the end of July to come sooner than it actually is

- i haven't been in this big of a rut in a very long time

+ i feel like writing more