+/- about your day

-did a little facebook lurking and the woman who we are trying to rent an apartment from is on there. She posted today that apparently a loan they applied for got denied which was to pay for the house they are building. This is not good news at all. I am hoping that they figure something out because i REALLY want that apartment.

+get to go golfing before my hockey game

+finally getting my legs back in hockey

+get to hang with nick and go see torche and possibly meet other vcers in a couple weeks

-getting the house ready for a pool party-shit sucks balls

-going to spend more money on the house

+mute print preorders......fuck yeah

Guest markovianprocess

+ Had a good day at work, got named salesperson of the season. That was nice.

+ Mute Print preorders. OHH YEAH!

-did a little facebook lurking and the woman who we are trying to rent an apartment from is on there. She posted today that apparently a loan they applied for got denied which was to pay for the house they are building. This is not good news at all. I am hoping that they figure something out because i REALLY want that apartment.
Maybe they have some serious financial issues and its best not to get involved with them? Probably not, but you never know..

- pennsylvania is fucking huge. i left chicago at 6AM (CST) and got to new jersey around 7PM (EST)

- feel like shit. worst i've felt in a while i'd say.

+++/- still gonna suck it up and hang out with my friends for a bit.

+ hopefully seeing the "girl" or whatever tomorrow.

i need to stop complaining. sorry!

Guest duhpunk

+ got a sweet deal on a new tv

+ found a turntable sitting in a shopping cart in a parking lot

- shit didn't work

----- hating life tonight due to shitty friends

Guest markovianprocess

+++ Getting Mute Print on black.

+/- Possibly signing to a new netlabel to promote my music. Undecided as of yet though, I don't like the idea of someone else owning my songs.

- At the start of a long run of shifts running up to the Next Sale.

- woke up early as fuck

- have a piece of dog hair on my eyeball and i cant get it off

- raining

+ ebay auctions went insane! i seriously cant believe people spend 200 dollars on a cd

+ got nothing to do today

+ my friend that start painting my dustcover of my record played said he finished now i just need to go get it sometime soon.

– Slept a total of 3.75 hours.

+ Which is approximately 1 hour more than my recent average.

+ Another beautiful day - got to enjoy the quiet Sunday city streets with my dog.

+ Strummer is spooning Divaface… oop, he moved.

+ Punk Rock Flea Market today? Maaaaaaayyybeeeee!

–––––– Fucking chronic spinal and nerve pain sucks ass and drives me insane. Goddamn brachial plexopathy… motherfucking thoracic output syndrome. ARGH!

(+++ Thank sweet black baby Jesus for opioid painkillers)

+++++ Got to see my family for a few days. In those few days I didn't feel sad or angry at all. It was strange and not something I'm used to these days. It was also nice not having to go to my bullshit job too.

+/- I'm back in Philly now. I'm not sure how I feel about it seeing as how I wasn't gone long enough to really miss it, nor do I really have much to come back to.

+ My roommate gets back tonight but

- this morning her dog got hit by a car and killed. I'm thinking she's not going to be in much of a mood to celebrate (can't blame her) even after not seeing her for three weeks. I wish I could do something to make her feel better.

- Go back to my shitty job tomorrow

+ Start up new classes tomorrow. It's more of a + since I'm cutting back I'm hoping this quarter will be productive and far less stressful.

- My whole jaw hurts today, hopefully I was just grinding me teeth.

- My gum that bothers me feels raw as fuck today too and kills. It's really freaking me out.

+ Dentist on Thursday, hopefully no problems still- even though I'll probably ask them tons of crap and it'll all be nothing.

+ Slow as fuck at work.

- Internet here sucks and we can't play halo without lagging.

+went on a booze cruise last night. Have gone on this cruise before and it was alright but last night was awesome. Bartender was hooking up drinks, people were fighting before the boat even left and other people fighting after it docked, and I got to spend a nice few hours with my girlfriend and her family. There was also thunderstorms in the distance so I got to watch lightning all night.

+Going to look at new apartment again tomorrow and deciding what, if any, of the previous owners furniture we might be keeping. They are getting all new stuff so we were planning on getting small things they already have and cross that of the list of things to stress about. Also we are keeping all their curtains and rods which match perfectly and are almost brand new so that rules.

+Girlfriends parents had a nice little bbq today and that was much needed after a solid night of boozing. Had some great chicken sausage, corn on the grill and amazing potato salad. yum! fixed my hangover right up.

+about to ebay some stuff to raise some funds for our new bedroom set. First of a few batches will be started shortly.

+work tomorrow night so I can get some work done tonight without stressing about being to work early. Plus I only work 3 more days and then I'm on VACATION!

+ Actually feel pretty great right now.

+ went to the gym this morning.

+/- trying to make a bunch of changes in my lifestyle and everything starts today... the next few weeks will be tough and hop i can follow through (start working out more, no smoking on days i work, eating healthy/diet, stop going out for lunches at work, limit drinking to once a week...)

+/- my chick got accepted into the dental program which is great but she is broke as fuck, so i think im gonna have to foot the bill for more shit then usual

- friend put in her 2 weeks notice at work

+ Have bought a bunch of records over the last week.

- just noticed my Ebay fees for selling shit have reach $80.00+