+/- about your day

+ had a nice time at beerfest with some new friends i made

+ got to feel good about myself by helping out a cute damsel in distress

- after helping her through her crisis, we had to part ways

+ she lives in my building and there is a good chance we will run into each other again!

You need to explain this story in more depth.

- I'm being a recluse and hiding in my room during the party since I really don't like either side of my family.

- My stomach feels like it is going to explode. I can't eat because it hurts so damn much.

+/- Holy left over food! It looks like we are going to have to throw out damn near $200 in food since there is no way 5 of us can eat 120 pieces of fried chicken, 2 damn near full sheet cakes, 2 tubes of rigatoni and a few subways subs before it goes bad. I may never eat fried chicken again after this week since I know it is all we are going to eat. I don't know how my mom came up with the numbers to order stuff, but she overestimated pretty bad.

+/- went and saw the perfect apartment today. don't have great credit because i screwed around when i was younger so im hoping that it doesnt affect us getting this apartment. ill be nervous about it until i hear back from the landlord.

- cant go to cleveland to hang out with mark(aviolentworld) and see torche. Just too much going on too fast and costing too much money to be able to make that trip. Wish i could find someone else to go so I could just chip in for gas.

+ had a nice time at beerfest with some new friends i made

+ got to feel good about myself by helping out a cute damsel in distress

- after helping her through her crisis, we had to part ways

+ she lives in my building and there is a good chance we will run into each other again!

I want to hear more on this also. How about Lindas sometime this week?

HHAHAHAHAHAHA it turned out to be 300ppd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the two cds are: hatrick - the place you call home (local jax skate punk band from the 90s) - $100, and a cd by sickshift that is on ebay right now ($200). european skatepunk kids have money and mean business.

this is gonna be the best thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+/- I got all my login information re-activated at Akron U, so I can sign up for classes now.

+ No work, just going to lazy around today since I couldn't really enjoy my 2 days off.

- Still in an odd mood.

-- Everyone fucked bailed on the mewithoutyou/kay kay show tonight. Now I can't go since I can't drive to Cleveland alone. Fucking friends.

- there is a wasp's nest inbetween the screen door and the door to the fire escape.

- i have to smoke inside my apt.

- i'm too lazy to walk down two flights of stairs to my backyard.

- my best friend bailed on me.

- i don't like my best friend's girlfriend.

- my boyfriend went back to Michigan yesterday.

- i don't have any more pot or a lighter.

+ i made bank with tips at work today.

Guest markovianprocess

+ The exchange rate is improving, 2 LP's from FAT only cost me £20.

+ Mum phoned and said my sister was to do all the housework, so I got to sit and listen to records all day.

+ Seeing this girl I like in a few days now that just got back from a holiday.

- Some records arrived yesterday at 12:30pm, 2 people in, nobody got up to get the door so now I have to wait until Thursday for them.