+/- about your day

- had a dream that i won $250,000 on a lottery ticket. Waking up to that not being true SUCKS!

- got excited for a show, then realized i promised my girlfriend I'd go see a band called the audbrye sessions(sp?) on the same day and i pinky swore. I dont know anything about said band but I do not they aren't the fucking Cult.

Guest adam526
- had a dream that i won $250,000 on a lottery ticket. Waking up to that not being true SUCKS!

- got excited for a show, then realized i promised my girlfriend I'd go see a band called the audbrye sessions(sp?) on the same day and i pinky swore. I dont know anything about said band but I do not they aren't the fucking Cult.

Audrye Sessions is one of my favorite bands, ever.

Bummers...I thought it was Cult Ritual until I saw your other post, which would have made it an even bigger bummer.

Haha. I know two cult songs but its a free outdoor show 5 minutes from my friends house. Awesome people watching and since its about half an hour from my house I don't have to worry about getting too drunk to drive home.

I've never heard audrye sessions. What kind of music is it?

++ The dentist was like "You tongue looks completely normal no matter how hard, and how many times I look at it." He said the bump could just be a saliva duct clog, but he could not even find the bump so I guess it is just a normal bump. He told me not to worry because it looks nothing but normal. He said it probably hurts because it got burnt, or irritated in some way. Yay for hypochondria!

- It is too warm out today. It wouldn't be so bad if it was not humid too.

Guest adam526
Haha. I know two cult songs but its a free outdoor show 5 minutes from my friends house. Awesome people watching and since its about half an hour from my house I don't have to worry about getting too drunk to drive home.

I've never heard audrye sessions. What kind of music is it?

Super badass awesome music pretty much sums it up.

+ in Baltimore right now

- our flight got delayed yesterday and we got here kinda late

- left my pre-fest tickets at home and missed teenage bottlerocket... PISSED!

+ my girl and i just found a cool bar and got blitzed as shit.

+ Probably staying in the nicest hotel i have ever stayed at. marble everything, flat screen tvs... Fancy

+ about to walk across the street to the national aquarium

+ going to the insubordination fest in a few hours... get to see the dopamines, houseboat, banner pilot, copyrights, steinways, and dead milkmen.

+ tomorrow is: gateway district, lemuria, dear landlord, the measure [sa], d4, teen idols, squirtgun, methadone, kepi ghoulie, pysched to die...

- I fell asleep early, only to be woken up 2 hours later by horrible pains in my stomach. For the next 2 hours my stomach felt like it was going to burst it hurt so damn much.

- Woke up with a headache.

+ My Grandmother just called, and she is going to be coming home from my Uncles soon. She just had back surgery because her vertebrae was pitching a major nerve causing her to loose all feeling and mobility in her arms for a while. It's good she is doing good since she is like 75, and back surgery is no joke at any age.

- I'm still not used to this warm weather.

++ The dentist was like "You tongue looks completely normal no matter how hard, and how many times I look at it." He said the bump could just be a saliva duct clog, but he could not even find the bump so I guess it is just a normal bump. He told me not to worry because it looks nothing but normal. He said it probably hurts because it got burnt, or irritated in some way. Yay for hypochondria!

- It is too warm out today. It wouldn't be so bad if it was not humid too.

Thomas, good to hear that the tongue-bump in question was nothing. I've been strangely fascinated by your posts on this matter.