+/- about your day

-didn't get Mongolian BBQ because there was a two-hour wait(!)

+Paper Rival were really good

-Unwed Sailor were boring

-Owen switched places with Anathallo but we were downstairs having a drink (well, I was watching my girlfriend have a drink) so we missed Owen's set thinking we were missing Anathallo's. Damn it.

+Anathallo weren't that bad.

+Aloha killed it!

+ saw ladyhawk, black mountain, and minus the bear in one night

- minus the bear played most of the songs i don't really like of theirs and only a few of the ones i do like

+ it was amazing anyways

- this group of five drunken louts followed us from black mountain to mtb. they yelled stupid shit constantly, climbed up on stage to dance their annoying buns off, and basically spun in circles and ricocheted off people with complete disregard for how badly they were embarrassing themselves. one of them kept shouting "botch rules" and "we are the romans" at dave.

+ drinking awesome bourbon while my lady is out of town, playing guitar hero, and watching veronica mars dvds

+ best pizza ever

last night my lady and i kinda celebrated our anniversary.

She gave me:

a varsity seirdos 7" on white vinyl

darkest hour - undoing ruin LP on purple

a fat comp LP

made me a cookie cake and gave me a 12 pack of grolsch.

+ got drunk

+ were lazy and watched movies, smoked pot and ate said cookie cake

+ got some ass

today

+ its a quite morning, cool outside so i have the windows open.

+ drinking some fancy organic coffee

+ got a whole lot of nothing going on later.

-didn't get Mongolian BBQ because there was a two-hour wait(!)

+Paper Rival were really good

-Unwed Sailor were boring

-Owen switched places with Anathallo but we were downstairs having a drink (well, I was watching my girlfriend have a drink) so we missed Owen's set thinking we were missing Anathallo's. Damn it.

+Anathallo weren't that bad.

+Aloha killed it!

You were going to skip Anathallo? They are one of the best live bands I've seen!

+ My douchebag roommate finally cleaned up the beer bottles I called him out on Friday about, which caused a huge shitstorm.

+ This weekend was incredibly fun because everyone I live with got tired of his bullshit, and when I ignited the shitstorm on friday, EVERYONE hopped right in. Call me an asshole, but when I get pissed off by someone, I have fun tearing them down, and this couldn't have gone better. After being told that he can't wait for the next 6 weeks to go by so he can move out and never talk to any of us again, I said "why wait? pack your bags and move out in the morning!" He has no where else to go ,so he's just been locked in his bedroom and won't talk to the rest of us, and when he leaves he shuffles real quick out the door with his head down.

+ Last night this girl I've wanted for a while grabbed my balls as she walked by and gave me a seductive look.

- Her sorta-kinda girlfriend (yea, girlfriend) was there too and is crazy possessive/intimidating haha. so nothing came of it.

---- broke

- not that great of a response to my records for sale (will probably have to ebay 'em)

-- vinyl on ebay is nuts. i'm about to trade off one of my favorite records, and probably won't be able to get one back for awhile...

+ the records i'm getting in the trade

- back to school tonight... i hate leaving the comfort of my bed

+ with girlfriend today

+ I was thinking about our new game to play at parties that we came up with last night. We were at our friend's party, who had bowls of snacks out. They also had a mouse trap out in the corner. After messing around on poeople's fingers,we decided to set the trap up in the bowl of chips, bury it, and cry laughing when people set them off and jumped. It's so much fun.

+ I was thinking about our new game to play at parties that we came up with last night. We were at our friend's party, who had bowls of snacks out. They also had a mouse trap out in the corner. After messing around on poeople's fingers,we decided to set the trap up in the bowl of chips, bury it, and cry laughing when people set them off and jumped. It's so much fun.

must try

---- My mother has this disease: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polycythemia_vera and today I was talking to my grandfather, who was telling me that it has gotten really bad in the last two weeks or so and my mom never mentioned anything to me. It's eventually life-threatening, but no one really knows anything about it because it reacts differently to just about everyone. Because it's getting worse in my mom it's making me nervous, and the medicines are all really terrible with side effects. It's just an overall crappy situation.

++++++++++++My parents just bought me this for my birthday!!! and paid for shipping!!!++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[image]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Yay! Should be here in 2-3 weeks