+/- about your day

- so i was doing okay not thinking about my ex...and then i got the fucking genius idea to make her a couple mixtapes of songs that reminded me of her, write her a two page note and buy her her favorite candies. i thought 'hey, maybe this'll make her happy/reconsider.' nope. just made me feel worse. she won't even consider being with me again. i just don't know what to do. and i'm the fucking idiot because i fucking broke up with her. goddamnit.

- have a ton of work, but no motivation to do it.

- so i was doing okay not thinking about my ex...and then i got the fucking genius idea to make her a couple mixtapes of songs that reminded me of her, write her a two page note and buy her her favorite candies. i thought 'hey, maybe this'll make her happy/reconsider.' nope. just made me feel worse. she won't even consider being with me again. i just don't know what to do. and i'm the fucking idiot because i fucking broke up with her. goddamnit.

- have a ton of work, but no motivation to do it.

Buy some records, go drink some beers with your boys then go take dumps on the windshield of her car. that should cure any problems you may have.