+/- about your day

+ Made a mix out of the 10 Essential Singles in an Alternative Universe that's in the back of the new Alt. Press and it's awesome! Sans that Saosin song, I don't listen to shitty bands, so I deleted that and asked Scott for a new pick, he chose "Resistance is Futile" by Jetz to Brazil, which is a much better choice. Not sure why that idiot picked Saosin to begin with.

+ work was great. all the boss were gone and i came in late. took a long 2 hour lunch were i had 4 beers. came back to the office finished a project then had a gross bud light and watched 2 sunny in philly episode. great day!

+ my old boss came by my house and gave me 12 mushroom pills. he said top quality shit, and it was free.

+ i think i have had 4 out of the last 5 days with packages.

+kinda buzzed and im gonna take a bong rip in a second

- GF getting sick and i made dinner plans for our anniversary... may have to cancel. could save me money, but i havent done anything nice in a long ass time.

- Friends are all working tonight

- no food or drinks in my house

- have lots of work to do

- depressed as shit

- not doing anything tonight

- liquor stores closed

- bummer city in general

- have to get up at 7 tomorrow morning

- i keep on thikning my ex girlfriend is hooking up with someone (i know theres really nothign i can do about it, but it still really bothers me, probably just my paranoia kicking in)

- no friends around

+ might go see a movie

- by myself

- have lots of work to do

- depressed as shit

- not doing anything tonight

- liquor stores closed

- bummer city in general

- have to get up at 7 tomorrow morning

- i keep on thikning my ex girlfriend is hooking up with someone (i know theres really nothign i can do about it, but it still really bothers me, probably just my paranoia kicking in)

- no friends around

+ might go see a movie

- by myself

Cheer up man!

+ Really slow day at work, and it's great.

+ Good meatball sub for dinner.

+ Going to the doctor for my stomach tuesday.

- 2 people called off work so just me and one other guy, thankfully slow.

- Stomach pain is no fun.

- Really worried that there is something seriously wrong with me.

- Anxiety is bad, either from stomach pain or causing stomach pain.

- The Sabres just blew their season for good. There's no practical way they'll make the playoffs after losing in OT tonight.

- One of my roommates is a lazy fat kid who never, EVER cleans, but he decided on Monday we were having a party tonight without notifying anyone else in the house, so earlier today he cleans the kitchen to prep for the party. Good, right? Nope. "Cleaning" for him includes dumping everything in the kitchen into the sink.

I have a big problem with loading the sink, because unlike most lazy college kids, I like when I need to use a dish / pot and it's clean so I can just use it. We also have a dishwasher. On top of dishes which could have easily been put in the dirty dishwasher, he loaded the sink with beer bottles when the bin we use for beer bottles is 6 feet away. My other roommate tells me that he said to fatass that I'd be pissed off about the sink overflowing, and tubby said "I don't care." When I get home from work I ask him why the sink is full of beer bottles, not even mentioning the pile of dishes, and for once I was using a calm, non-attacking voice. He immediately gets aggressive, says "i fucking cleaned all day" (which was a lie, because he cleaned for about 30 minutes) and then said something about being tired and needing to go. He then stormed off to the bar.

I said, well fuck you then, and piled the bottles in front of his bedroom door. He comes home belig. drunk about 45 minutes ago and starts going "what the fuck is this?! we're gonna play that game?" and starts throwing them towards my room. I kick two back to him, which happen to collide and shatter,and he starts telling me off, at which point I said "Chris, if you say one more word, or one of those bottles gets anywhere near my room, I'm going to end your life." He piled them against the wall between his room, so I'm going to wait for him to sober up and remind him that if he doesn't clean them up, he'll soon have a beach for a bedroom floor when I spike them in there.

you know that one game where I come over and play it. yeah that's a pretty sweet game.

Come over. I need some video game buddies. I just need to know some sweet games.

yeah deffinetly. I havn't really played any games for it. Is Call of Duty 4 out for it? I've heard good things about that.