+/- about your day

------------------Might have testicular cancer.

Damn dude, I hope it's not or will be caught really early for you.

seriously, i hope everything works out for the best for you

- phone is completely broken. won't charge or turn on or anything.

- i'm so stupid when it comes to girls, i can give damn good advice but can never execute it myself

- just in an overall shitty mood

+ no class tomorrowwwww

+ alkaline trio For Your Lungs Only FO FREEEEEE BITCHES!!!!!!

+ gonna help my buddy sell a bunch of his old records, and he let me take them all so i can look up the info on them and make a list (meaning i'll also be listening to a lot of them)

+ super stoked

- one of my friends didn't have a real great day today, and i'm worried about her

+ she's awesome, and i really like talking to her (even if it's just to hear her complain ALLLLLL DAYYYYY LOONNNGGGGGGG :) )

+My favorite roommate is coming back tomorrow. I miss her

-Roommate I don't like all that much is back. The whole house will go back to smelling like old weed again. She will probably mess up the kitchen that I just cleaned. I swear if the kitchen's fucked up when I get home from work tomorrow, heads will roll.

+ I'm glad my other roommate makes himself scarce. We have nothing in common at all and it's always kinda awkward talking to him.

+A friend of mine's gonna be paying me a visit within the next couple days. Stoked.

-Have to work open-close tomorrow. That burns me out so bad.

+Will be able to interview with corporate for Supervisor opening next week. I really really fucking want/need this and I think I can get it. There's only one person that is any real sort of competition and even then, customers don't like him all that much (customers ADORE me...ADORE). Everyone else is incompetent. I seriously need all the luck I can get. I'm nervous and excited about this.

-We didn't find out about corporate being in town next week till today. I have a fresh facial piercing which isn't healed which means I can't swap it for a retainer (corporate's the only people who care about piercings). Figures. Now I will have to wear a band-aid over my face and look kind of dumb. It's just for the interview but meh. If I knew ahead of time I would have held off on the piercing until after the fact.

Guest genericinsight

- I fell down the stairs and my entire left side was in pain for a good two hours (in particular my hand/wrist, elbow, shoulder and knee).

- I also landed on my head and have a really big bump/bruise there now.

+ Thankfully, I feel a lot better but I'm expecting to be really sore when I wake up tomorrow.

Guest genericinsight
------------------Might have testicular cancer.

Damn dude, I hope it's not or will be caught really early for you.

Same here. Good luck man, that must be really scary.

+ easy day at the office

+ ran about 3 miles today

+ lost 6 lbs already

+ records and a bagsunlimited order in the mail today

- Stomach has been hurting all night

- a couple huge mosquitoes are flying around my room

- work is gonna suck balls tomorrow and i heard more rumblings about people getting fired soon.

- Roommate I don't like all that much has not even been back for two hours and she already has one of her annoying friends over. And it is the LOUD one. He only has two volumes. Loud and loudest. Her door is shut, my door is shut. I can hear him. I am all the way downstairs in the kitchen, I can hear him. He's one of these people who always needs to be the center of attention. He annoys the fuck out of me.

dude gabe, i gotta wake up at 8AM mon-thurs for class, the upside is i have fridays off.

happy birthday again dude

+ feeling a little better

+ scammed verizon (sorta)/got a new phone

- still kinda lonely, oh well

- tonight was meh. sometimes i wish i could just go out there and find a party to go to. that or go to a bar by myself.

spring quarter was like that for me, earlier this year (last school year). i'm the type of person who likes to get shit done early, though, so classes that start at 5 or 6 PM are whatever, i still find a way to get sleepy, even though i totally shouldnt be. on thursdays, classes don't start till 6, and i only have one class that day. i only have one, hour long class on friday, too, that doesnt start until after 3. kinda cool i guess.

in other news,

+ passed my math placement exam!

- the class is still full

+ id be happy with this schedule this quarter

- i have to appeal to get into my major, since i didn't meet the GPA requirement

- I fell down the stairs and my entire left side was in pain for a good two hours (in particular my hand/wrist, elbow, shoulder and knee).

+ Thankfully, I feel a lot better but I'm expecting to be really sore when I wake up tomorrow.

Youch! That sucks big time. I've fallen down full flights of stairs a few times in my life, and man oh man is it unpleasant. At least you didn't break anything.

Guest genericinsight

Youch! That sucks big time. I've fallen down full flights of stairs a few times in my life, and man oh man is it unpleasant. At least you didn't break anything.

I don't think I did. I can move my fingers which my mom said is a good sign and very likely my hand is just sprained. I can't make a fist and the fact that I can move my fingers is the only reason I'm even able to type.

currently its 4am and I'm already in pain in my entire arm and my leg too, so much for going anywhere today. Probably going to stay in and ice my head since that also hurts.

Thanks for your concern, Scott (I keep thinking you're Flood with your new username).

barrie, why dont you take some advil and just try icing your hand for a while (15 minutes with the ice on, 15 with it off, repeat until you get bored with it). just make sure you keep taking advil (or tylenol or whatever you like to take for pain) and before you know it, you'll be good as new

+++++ the farm show starts tomorrow!!@#!

- no one on here will understand the awesome-ness of that statement

- it's supposed to snow tomorrow and this may hinder my farm show attending plans

+ at least it's not ice!

- doctors appointment at 3:30 to get a shot

+ get to leave work early!

+ i have amazing friends, one in particular :]

- Still feel sick. I was up until 6 because I was so nauseous.

- Debating calling off work. We are supposed to get a bunch of snow tonight so my boss might not be too happy, but I feel awful still.

Edit: +/- Winter Storm warning until 1am Sunday. 2-4 inches expected tonight, and 4-5 tomorrow. Time to really test out my snow tires!

spring quarter was like that for me, earlier this year (last school year). i'm the type of person who likes to get shit done early, though, so classes that start at 5 or 6 PM are whatever, i still find a way to get sleepy, even though i totally shouldnt be. on thursdays, classes don't start till 6, and i only have one class that day. i only have one, hour long class on friday, too, that doesnt start until after 3. kinda cool i guess.

in other news,

+ passed my math placement exam!

- the class is still full

+ id be happy with this schedule this quarter

- i have to appeal to get into my major, since i didn't meet the GPA requirement

+ got into the math class

- class from 3:30-8:45 on mondays and wednesdays

Guest genericinsight
barrie, why dont you take some advil and just try icing your hand for a while (15 minutes with the ice on, 15 with it off, repeat until you get bored with it). just make sure you keep taking advil (or tylenol or whatever you like to take for pain) and before you know it, you'll be good as new

hahah my grandma gave me the exact same advice. I took Advil already and it helps. She also said hot baths might help. I'm super sore right now.

hahah my grandma gave me the exact same advice.

what exactly are you trying to say???

i ain't no old lady if that's what you mean...

-Work was crazy because we had a huge catering order to do and I had to work open-close

-burnt the fuck out

-friend isn't coming to visit

-need a beer NOW

+At least I don't have to do anything for two days

-Have to be late for my first class of the semester because of supervisor interviews. I fucking need this promotion.