+/- about your day

- I didn't get to go out last night, I think I'm coming down with the flu again. I feel horrible, and it all started abouth alf way through my work day yesterday.

- At work now.

+ Time and a half day again.

+ I want to look for a new job soon. I worked 90 hours last pay check, and my check was ~$533, I need to make more then that.

-- People did not show up to work. My boss needs to stop trying to be everyones buddy and be a boss and get on people who don't show up. I'm sick of working shifts alone, or with just me and someone who does not know how to dispatch.

Yeah it sucks. The only good thing about my job is I can get away with a ton, like calling off 5 mins before my shift or working as much as I want. I'm going back to school in the summer, so it's not like I'll be doing this forever. I'd like to make more though before then, I just don't think there are any jobs around here at all.

those figures are actually a bit exaggerated, i make like average 50 a night

but some nights i walk out of there with like 100 bucks cash, plus i get a paycheck on top of that

delivering pizzas rules, i worked for fancy deep dish place and probably averaged like 17 bucks an hour including tips.

+ had in n out today. delicious

+ woke up early, got to sleep in the car

+ i think i'm getting better at the piano

--- my sister and her boyfriend broke up. her boyfriend and i became buddies over time, so he called me up, crying and yelling. it's odd because out of all people he called me, and i'm 5 years younger than the guy. but i think he just wanted to see if he could talk to my cousin or my brother, to see what they told my sister. apparently she thinks that he cheated on her. but either way i felt real bad kinda being in the middle of all of it.

- sat in a doctors office for 2 hours waiting to get blood work

+/- boxed up all my records i sold, off to the post office

- dont want to go to the gym today

+ still have 2 more days of vacation

+/- starting reworking my list, taking pics and organizing and its taking forever and sure is a pain in the ass.

+ got season 2 of Ganglands. that show is the best!!!