+/- about your day

+ Pulmonologist told me that he thinks I might not even have asthma. He thinks that my allergies are just not under control well enough this year since my nose is always stuffy, and order a new allergy test. He also said my PFT results were wrong, and that no matter what kind of lung disease I have they should not look like how they did. He told me if I do have asthma it is going to be very very mild, but he thinks if we can clear up my nose my breathing problems will go away.

+ I'm super relieved that it is probably nothing major.

- Work tonight.

+ Going to ask my boss to move both my days off next to each other.

- I'm super broke. I have like $20 until Friday.

- My live account runs out on Thursday, so will have a day or two with no live.

- It is supposed to drop to 4 tonight, then be like 7 or 8F Thursday and Friday.

+ Might be getting free tickets to SXSW, and have a free place to stay.

+got my xbox

-ups sucks:

So I used to live in a three story apartment building. There was a front door which lead to my door and the stairway to the other two doors. Well yesterday I guess UPS came by to deliver my 360 but no one was home. So they left the slip and said they would be there between 10:30 and 2. I got them to leave the door open for me and I chilled there playing rock band while waiting for him to come.

I was really paranoid too about any sound I heard in the hall way because my new bike was there. It was dripping wet and I didnt want to bring it in the apartment and get water everywhere. Well in the middle of Everlong I heard somone in the hall way, so I paused the game and just peaked out the window to make sure no one was taking off with my bike, and I see the UPS guy COME OUT OF THE DOOR holding my 360 and start walking away.

So I ran outside and yelled to get his attention and he came back. I asked him why he didnt knock. His answer was "Front door delivery only. You need to install a bell, I dont have to go past this door." I called him out on him being inside though and he got all pissed and yelled "I KNOW HOW TO DO MY JOB, DONT FUCKING TELL ME HOW TO DO MY JOB!" He had me sign and then shoved the 360 at me storming away. This is why I never fucking use UPS. I've met very few of them who actually do their job well.

- shitty shitty weather

- work for me is getting slow and my manager had a meeting about "staffing" today. I know i am first up on the chopping block since i am the new guy.

- another good friend is moving away... my pool of friends keeps dwindling because everyone wants to get out of this shithole town.

- been pretty broke lately

+/- running has gotten easier, but i didnt go today because i didnt feel like walking to the gym since it was pissing rain.

- I'm in a rut that i cant seem to break out of.

+ saw Yes Man today, thought it was fucking great.

- Bored out of my skull here in NM at my parents house

-miss my ps3

+ So much awesome free food

+Going back home on Friday

- Have a huge credit card bill because I just bought a new television.

read the book its sooooo good! I haven't seen the movie yet because no one wants to go with me, but i'm pretty sure its going to be awesome.

+finally sent silentgods his tattoo design

-i scanned with the resolution set so high it's being difficult in the emailing process

+90's on 9

+got expensive cheese for part of amazing dinner im cooking tonight

+when i get home there will be juicy steak that has been marinating for 20 hours

-i left the A/C on at the shop last night

+i tattooed loki!!!!!!!

- It is cold, and we are supposed to get bunch of snow tonight.

- Work will suck.

- My bottom gum in the back of mouth feels rough. I hope I just brushed it too hard and it peeled or something.

+ Dentist tomorrow anyway, hopefully it's all good.

+ No work tomorrow.

+ My boss is trying to to move my days off in a row for me.