+/- about your day

Guest xsteponmex

oh. ha

anyways

+ reconnected with a girl i used to have a crush on but was always too nervous about today

- working tonight after having three days off

+/- Have an interview today with corporate that could get me promoted to supervisor. The -, I'm nervous as fuck.

- Got dicked around really bad by the financial office at my school and now I might not be able to go to my class tonight if someone from accounting isn't in the office to sign off on my paperwork when my shift is over. This is likely to happen.

- The school situation got me so fucking angry and worked up and it also led to an email from my parents telling me how irresponsible I'm being, yadda yadda (financial thing with school wasn't my fault, the school told them it was my fault) so it's really shaken my confidence. I felt really good going in. I had some really nice encouragement from some awesome friends and my supervisor but all that is gone because I'm just pissed and upset. Fucking school. Last thing I needed today was having to get bitched out by my parents because that always makes me feel like complete and utter shit.

+ I just made the most bomb-diggity lesson on Native Americans and their relationship with the US after 1860 but before 1900. It's seriously kick-ass.

- I have the part I am giving the kids done, but I have to type up the actual "how you do it..." lesson plan to give to my professor.

+/- My professor is observing me teach the lesson, but at least I'm proud of it.

- I'm apprehensive about how the students will handle it. Two of my 5 periods are big classes that get crazy-talkative.

+ She's coming to observe me 2nd period, though, which only has 18 or so kids in it.

-Interview went so awful. My nerves got the better of me and after being shit on all day any sort of confidence I had when I woke up was shot to hell.

-Accounting shit with my school still isn't sorted out.

-I'm so angry at myself, the school, other people every time I think about this shit I make myself cry. I need a fucking hug.

+Only one good thing happened today. My friend asked me to design the birth announcements for her baby. It means a lot to me that she'd ask me to do it and not go to a kinkos or some shit like that.

+ got sick yesterday, today i am much much better

+/- had a job interview last week that i feel went well and i should be hearing back about it this week. I'm just nervous and want to hear back.

- so much vinyl i want, but i am broke

+ been listening to a lot of good bands

+/- school starts next week

+/- my girlfriend got me a pair of tom's shoes and they are comfortable, but i feel like i need a half size bigger.