+/- about your day

+++ just got tickets to see third eye blind, hell yes!

- pricey as far as shows i usually go to

- got pulled over for accidentally going up over a curb in an empty parking lot last night

+ didnt get a ticket! (dont even know what i would have gotten a ticket for anyways)

+ should be getting my tax rebate in my account tomorrow

+++ just got tickets to see third eye blind, hell yes!

Nice!

one of my allllll time favorite bands. ever. in the history of listening to music.

they played at my college a couple years ago and i sat outside the gym for 3 hours waiting for the doors to open so i could be up front haha.

- have 2 tests and a quiz this week, plus a lot of homework i've put off this past spring break

+/- realized i want to go for my masters in occupational therapy. Now i need to acquire some prerequisites

+ been reading cormac mccarthy's "the road". I wish i had more time to read it. it's been really good so far

+ bought a used copy of "i love you, beth cooper". I hope it's a million times better than the trailer for the movie they made off it

- a winter texan i would buy records from headed back north.

- tired

+ had a good day

Guest drahtuos

+ recorded a new song i'm pretty proud of.

- stomach hurts a little.

- i didn't go anywhere.

- babies cry a lot.

+ watched some how i met your mother episodes.

+ sweat pants are cool.

Guest smccown13

- didn't make any money at work

- last day of eating unhealthy

+ i'm probably going to lose weight and feel better

+ i just at 20 glorious wings and 1 in the morning

+ excited to move back to amarillo to be closer to the parents

- moving back to amarillo..at least they have a record store

--- Last night i went out for drinks afterwork, and as i leave the bar i notice my tire is flat as shit and its raining. Changing a tire drunk, in the dark, and in the rain sucks!!!!

- have to get up early to try to get my tire patched and put back on

- tired as shit

+ most of my ebay auctions are going well

+ have an excuse to not go to the gym this mornign

- need a day off

+ Emailed all places I preordered records and stuff from that won't be here before I moved, and almost all replied allowing me to change my address.

+ Saddle-Creek replied in about 30 seconds, it was crazy.

+ Resident Evil 5 should be here today. I love amazon market place, I always get my stuff in like 2-3 days.

- Work.

- Not looking forward to moving all my shit in a few weeks.

+/- Have to buy a new TV since I sold my current one with the house since it is a pain in the ass to move. I'm just not looking forward to going TV shopping and actually paying for a TV again.

-- I had to leave work early because I have a horrible migraine. I think I ran to the bathroom about 5 times in 20 minutes because I was so dizzy and nauseous I thought I was going to puke.

++ My friends who work at Time Warner Cable just sent my an email saying they are hiring, so I submitted my resume. I'd get free cable, benefits and much better pay. I guess the only problem is the hours are sometimes odd, so going to school could be a pain. I guess I'll find out if they want an interview.

-the image of myself with a gun in my mouth occurred about three times today in my mind. I REALLY need to get some sort of redemption for my college education. This labor shit is wearing me pretty fucking thin.

that sucks man. I kinda thought the same thing (not a gun in my mouth) in that I'm trying to go back to school to better myself, but fuck...another 2 1/2 years of school. I've been in school for 3 months now getting prerequisites for a masters program i want to apply for, but i just got this gross feeling of making no progress at all with life. I'm still jobless and moved back home. Idk, i'm kinda bummed about it.

with that said:

- studying isnt going as planned and i just want tomorrow over with

- have a presentation tomorrow, not really ready

+ getting better from the food poisoning i got monday night

+ going to be an uncle for the first time :)