+/- about your day

-------------- so my mom pretty much spilled the beans about a third roommate living at my friend's apartment to the property management people. the apartment is only leased out to two people. i'll be living there next year. if they find that someone else is living tehre, they're gonna raise the rent. im so fucking upset.

- I think I may have angular cheilitis. I've had a cut on the side of my mouth for like a week now and it barely seems to be healing. Today it was bleeding a bit, and it has made my mouth taste like blood all day. It looks like I need to go to the doctor to get some stuff for it, and hope the taste of blood in my mouth is just from it and not something more serious going on in my mouth.

- I hate being a hypochondriac. I wonder if there is something I can do about it, since I'm sick of thinking I have something wrong with my mouth- usually I think I have cancer or precancer.

Guest drahtuos
- I think I may have angular cheilitis. I've had a cut on the side of my mouth for like a week now and it barely seems to be healing. Today it was bleeding a bit, and it has made my mouth taste like blood all day. It looks like I need to go to the doctor to get some stuff for it, and hope the taste of blood in my mouth is just from it and not something more serious going on in my mouth.

- I hate being a hypochondriac. I wonder if there is something I can do about it, since I'm sick of thinking I have something wrong with my mouth- usually I think I have cancer or precancer.

yeah being a hypochondriac sucks ass, i'm that way too. i try to ignore it the best i can. sounds like you should see the doctor about your mouth though, i'm sure you could get some kind of ointment that would heal it up faster.

yeah being a hypochondriac sucks ass, i'm that way too. i try to ignore it the best i can. sounds like you should see the doctor about your mouth though, i'm sure you could get some kind of ointment that would heal it up faster.

i worry a lot too, it really sucks. except im kind of the opposite where im too scared to go to a doctor because i don't want to hear any bad news.

I plan on it Monday. I usually worry about my gums feels weird, or my cheeks feeling rough being cancer so I'm at the dentist like every 3 weeks. I think this cut is just in a really bad spot, and I'm, sure talking on the phone at work does not help the healing process too much.

++ It is super nice out.

- Ran out of Clartin last night, and my allergies are having a field day with me.

+angels and demons was entertaining

+good day. went to a cheap bar

+ drunk

+my friends played a good show, all around a fun time

= i really, really wish i had someone to talk to about dumb shit. one of the things i really miss about having a girlfriend is just having someone you can call or text and just talk to about nothing. i kind of just miss talking to a girl. well maybe i just miss having someone care about me, which is incredibly selfish. or maybe i miss having someone to care about.