+/- about your day

- totally feel you on that car stuff, i had to pay a ton on car repairs / maintenance this week.

- cute girl at the gym i thought was supposed to be in her early 20s actually is a senior in hs.. wtf.. aren't they supposed to be in school at 830am?

- been going to the gym for like 2 months but haven't really lost weight, hopefully the offset is in muscle gain

+ about to get off work soon

+ 3 day weekend

+/- no plans tonight

- totally feel you on that car stuff, i had to pay a ton on car repairs / maintenance this week.

- cute girl at the gym i thought was supposed to be in her early 20s actually is a senior in hs.. wtf.. aren't they supposed to be in school at 830am?

- been going to the gym for like 2 months but haven't really lost weight, hopefully the offset is in muscle gain

+ 3 day weekend

+/- no plans tonight

High school is done for the year dude. So she either IS a senior or WAS a senior. You're good either way.

How much weight are you looking to loose?

+ 3 day weekend

+/- no plans tonight

High school is done for the year dude. So she either IS a senior or WAS a senior. You're good either way.

How much weight are you looking to loose?

over here they finish the 1st / 2nd week of june.. i guess i should've had the + as "she's probably already 18".. but even my friend who's a girl was surprised that she's still in hs

i'm going to try to lose maybe ~30 lbs or so, but it's just slow going.. aiming for maybe ~2lbs a week or so but so far maybe it's only been around that much total..

not to kill the purpose of this thread but I've been a complete slack ass with going to the gym. I got a 3 year membership. I had put on a lot of weight during a bad relationship and then one summer i dropped like almost 60 pounds by just eating healthy and working out. It stayed off for a few years but then I started partying pretty hard and put a lot of it back on. I'm having a hard time getting motivated to go even though I know I'll feel so good once im there.

anyway. back to +/-

- My mom hit a deer on her way home earlier. Her car is pretty fucked up, no idea how she made it home. Her windshield is almost shattered, you can't see out of it at all, and it ripped her mirror off, and fucked up the whole driver's side hood and door. It sucks too since it is an 08 Impreza that is only like 8 months old. I'll have to tow it to a shop tomorrow for her.

---------------------------------------------- One of my dogs is at the vet with possible Pancreatitis, they're witholding food from her so hopefully she'll respond. i've lost schnauzers before to this. i hope she'll be okay, shes 11 so shes up there, but shes fairly healthly.

and if she doesn't have pancreatitis, shes probally got stomach cancer. fucking super depressed right now.

Guest kissthesharks

+++ I went to go pay my rent this week (I'm rocking a pay by the week suite kind of place...sad, I know) and after 30 days you get a refund on your deposit AND you get the sales tax you've paid back. My rent this week was $59, as opposed to 200. I also don't have to pay sales tax on my place now.

---- I have to spent said money on tires, not records.

---------------------------------------------- One of my dogs is at the vet with possible Pancreatitis, they're witholding food from her so hopefully she'll respond. i've lost schnauzers before to this. i hope she'll be okay, shes 11 so shes up there, but shes fairly healthly.

and if she doesn't have pancreatitis, shes probally got stomach cancer. fucking super depressed right now.

:(

That's always the worst feeling ever knowing your doggie is sick. I hope she gets better.

+Woke Up With No Pain In My Tooth

-Have to Work Saturday

+Still A Two Day Weekend

+Day Off On Wednesday As Well

-Thats The Day I Have To Go To The Dentist

+Ate A Buffalo Burger (it was awesome)

- - -Found Out A Good Friend Lost His Grandma (Im sorry)

+About To Wash My Clothes

-I'm Starting To Miss Having A Girlfriend

+Bar Hoping Tonight...Should Be Exciting.

i'm really sorry to hear about this. i hope you have the funds to pay for treatment, if treatment is possible / necessary (i hope it isn't.) dogs > humans.

+ friends came in from out of town to visit

+ drank alot, had good times

+ replaced my brake lights (glad someone finally told me one was out)

+ Installed motion sensor lights on the back porch to hopefully keep assholes from breaking in. I also bought some new locks that i was too lazy to install

+ No work tomorrow

- bailing on my friends bday party tonight and kinda feel bad about it.

+ a few things on ebay that i want really bad. hopefully i can win em

+Rainfest was incredibly gnarly. So fucking wild. Got too see some really amazing sets.

+/-I fucking hurt everywhere and I look like I went to fight club.

-I went with a friend of mine and some of her friends. I have/had a pretty big crush on her but she ended up being pretty rude to me most of the last half of the weekend. I have no idea why or what to make of it. I've come to realize that I can't read this girl at all.