+/- about your day

+ Got some records in the post.

+ Managed to complete a level on Bloons that was driving me crazy.

- An uncle i have never met and that my Dad hasn't seen in 30 years canceled his trip to the UK to have an operation on his eye. (He was meant to land in the UK on Friday)

- My mountain of assignment work has been added to again.

- Might have to cancel a festival in France because it falls on the day of my end of year assessment.

- Some girl I went to high school with died the other day. I went to a small Catholic school, with about 150 kids in my graduating class, so we all knew each other. I also had a few classes with her my freshman year of college and we would eat lunch and stuff during breaks. I also just found out she was married to a kid I work with's brother. Small world. The calling hours are tomorrow, I feel like I should go, but it is just too weird to see someone so young that I knew in a casket.

Guest drahtuos

- money troubles

+ sorta solved money troubles in the short run

-/+ sold off some records to deal with the money troubles, but they were records i was ok with getting rid of and now all my records fit on my shelf again

+ lost finale

++=aftreear havijng a shittty week so fare I got tto hannt out with a friend of mineee. And oleed roommate off mine. Aneddreww. I lvoee andreww. He'sss my gay boy. Every girel sholydl have oneee. Andrewwww is mine. I lvoee hikm. We satte and drank and hiss freinds came oveer to pregame bedfore they went to the gaya clubb and theyew walkeed me home cause they'ress sweeet and yeah.

I needed awesome ine my life. Andrew ands booze is awesome. Im'd actually smiling :)

++=aftreear havijng a shittty week so fare I got tto hannt out with a friend of mineee. And oleed roommate off mine. Aneddreww. I lvoee andreww. He'sss my gay boy. Every girel sholydl have oneee. Andrewwww is mine. I lvoee hikm. We satte and drank and hiss freinds came oveer to pregame bedfore they went to the gaya clubb and theyew walkeed me home cause they'ress sweeet and yeah.

I needed awesome ine my life. Andrew ands booze is awesome. Im'd actually smiling :)

You girls and your gay boys.

You girls and your gay boys.

I lo3ve my gay boy. Andrew is MY gAy boyyy. He'sss one of tmhy favorite peole ever. He's suchhs a wseetie pie.

+ got a real nice LG 42" LCD flat panel HDTV with a 5.1 surround system and receiver

- put $1500 on my credit card that I shouldn't really be spending

+ the girlfriend is paying for half, so really I only spent $750 i shouldn't be spending

+ finished rolling all the change i have around my house and I added it up to be $327

+ genghis tron cloak of love 10" pic disc & cursive mama i'm swollen deluxe came in the mail

+ got a real nice LG 42" LCD flat panel HDTV with a 5.1 surround system and receiver

- put $1500 on my credit card that I shouldn't really be spending

+ the girlfriend is paying for half, so really I only spent $750 i shouldn't be spending

+ finished rolling all the change i have around my house and I added it up to be $327

+ genghis tron cloak of love 10" pic disc & cursive mama i'm swollen deluxe came in the mail

did you get that record i sent yet?

It usually will take from 1.5 to 2 weeks to get to me when shipping from the US. Do you remember what date you sent it out? You had pm'd me letting me know you thought you sent it but it had been mixed up in someone elses stuff so you hadn't and that you were going to send it out like a week ago. It should come any day I think :)

+my final film for this semester wasn't a complete disaster.

- my final film for this semester wasn't exactly what i needed it to be.

+my last final is tomorrow night.

- it's oceanography.

++++my parents, boyfriend & aunt are coming into town this weekend.

-------I'm missing a huge house party & only able to stay for a few hours at another one because of visitors.

- my apartment looks gross right now.

- "Is Anybody There?" isn't as cute as the trailers make it seem.

+my friend who is going back to Philly for the summer gave me a shitload of FREE FOOD.

+Finished Resident Evil 5

-Wish Resident Evil 5 had have been a survival-horror game, you know, like Resident Evil games are supposed to be, not a stupid action game, Zombies with machine guns, wha?

isn't it more like sentient people with a plague?

4 and 5 has the argument that they're not really zombies, just a bio-weapon.

but yeah tribal zombies with shields and spears?

+/- First final

- Gotta write a paper I've been putting off

+New car! It's a '95 Pontiac Grand Am and it's red. Its the nicest car I've ever owned.

+ leaving work at 3p today

+ got my HDTV and DVR hooked up last night!

+ Geeting paid for a freelance project tonight

+ regular paycheck tomorrow

+ wont be broke anymore

- Kinda feel shitty

+ went to sleep at like 10 or 10:30 last night

- havent gotten a few packages and its been about a month or so.... i hope they show up today

+ got some more stuff for my steinways collection.