+/- about your day

= i really, really wish i had someone to talk to about dumb shit. one of the things i really miss about having a girlfriend is just having someone you can call or text and just talk to about nothing. i kind of just miss talking to a girl. well maybe i just miss having someone care about me, which is incredibly selfish. or maybe i miss having someone to care about.

stay positive, my friend

+ Going for a musical jam with some friends today to make some motherfucking punk-rock. The place we are practicing at used to be a brewery, is underground and has stone floors/ceilings/walls. Plus my buddy who is playing bass has only been listening to The Lawrence Arms as of late.

Shit is going to fucking rule.

- Raining out.

+ The adapter to hook my headphones up to rca cables should be here today, so I can finally listen to some records again.

- I need to stop reading medical sites. It's just making me freak out about stuff, like the rough spot in my cheek. It's either from chewing on my cheeks, or possibly cancer... according to the internet. It looks like it is time for my tri-weekly dentist visit.

+ The cut on the side of my mouth seems to be healing again. I just need to be careful not to yawn too hard and rip it open again.

+ My paycheck yesterday was really nice.

- Work in a few hours.

+ Taking my xbox in, and hopefully finishing Tales of Vesperia. I am at the end, bu I may finish out a bunch of side quests first.

+ Last day of the work week for me.

+ It is nice out, a bit cool, but nice and sunny.

+ Going to finish up Tales of Vesperia tonight at work. I have no idea which game I should start next though.

- My cheek feels weird were the rough area is, but I think it is because every two seconds I mess with it with my tongue. I wish I could stop worrying about it since I am going to the dentist soon, and it'll probably be nothing like everything else.

-Gotta work. Definitely not feeling this today.

-Sore from skankin' it up last night at Skappleton.

+It's beautiful outside!

+Going LARPing tomorrow! This is gonna be so ridiculously awesome.

+3 day weekend

- last day of a 3 day weekend.

+ did some cleaning but essentially stayed home and caught up on sleep and relaxation.

+scored some awesome records in the last week or two and am expecting awesome packages in the mail.

- don't get along with one of my sisters too well and we got into it today. Thankfully we do not live under the same roof.

++ Beat Tales of Vesperia. Game was awesome, too bad I missed out on a few side quests and achievement points. 700 points is not too bad for one play-through of a rpg, but I have too many backlogged games to play it again to get the last 300 gamer points.

+/- Not sure which to start next, Star Ocean 4, Eternal Sonata, Enchanted Arms, Lost Od., Infinited Undiscovery, or The Last Remnant.

+ No work today.

+ Cut on the side of my mouth finally healed.

- I'm still debating going to the dentist or not for the rough feeling inner cheek thing. I'm sure it's fine if I wait until my next visit in like 5 weeks.

+ Putting a nice ass pay check into the bank in a bit.

+ It's nice out, I may go for a walk.

+ Starting a new rpg adventure tonight.

Edit: -- I'm super out of shape. I got tired after mowing my Grand Mother's lawn, even though half of it is dirt from the extension she just built. It probably didn't help I forgot to take my allergy medicine before and about half way through I started sneezing and spitting out a ton of nasty mucus. I hate my allergies.

Guest drahtuos

- i'm hungry

- feel like shit kinda

- it's monday

+ parents having lame party tonight, will be holed away in my room having adventures in the sinnoh region

+ hoping for a po box surprise