+/- about your day

+ 1/2 day tomorrow

+ went bowling, got drunk

+ good dinner

+/- found out my gf's parents arent coming up... but we got all ready for them so its annoying they arent coming now and that its last second.

- really annoyed right now

- did some freelance work and just found out i fucked something up and have to talk to the client to work this out. not good!!!!!

+ drunk!

+ New bar was pretty damn cool, though load as hell.

+ Ran into a ton of people I have not seen in a long time, and saw a few local musicians hanging out, like the Black Keys drummer.

- Still haven't drank since I've been on my medicine, it kind of sucks.

+ New season of Haruhi secretly aired in the middle of the rerun of the first today!!

+ Friday!

- I'm working tonight, and tomorrow night. Ouch.

+ It's the Folk Festival in my town this weekend so the pubs will be open longer and everyone will be thrashed. Finishing work at midnight means party time!

+ Band practice tomorrow.

+ Polar Bear Club on Monday plus drinks with girl I met a few years ago on tour.

+ Polar Bear Club on Thursday in London. It's the night before my 21st birthday, so it should rule!

Good times.

dude I saw that. We should go. Probably going to be wild.

+++Rainfest starts tomorrow!

+I have three straight days off of work.

I didnt think you would be interested. Im definately going.

yeah man. I've been listening to a ton of hardcore lately. You should let me burn your Bane cds. I wanna see This Is Hell as well.

+ Another nice day out, a bit cooler then yesterday.

+/- Debating selling off my ps1/ps2 rpg collection other then Persona 4 since I still want to beat it, then sell it. I could make a nice amount off it, but I feel like I'll miss it even though I'll probably never play any of the games again. I'm also thinking of selling off a lot of anime DVDs since I hardly watch them, but once again I feel like I'll miss them.

- Neighbor got robbed last night. the were balls out and broke in knowing they were home.

- kinda worried about being next.

+/- gonna see if i can get some shit tomorrow to lower my chances of getting my place burglarized (motion sensor lights, replace old locks...)

- girl friend hasnt been feeling all that safe at the house lately, despite living in a nice place we keep having break ins and my car has been broken into twice in the lat year and a half.

+ 1//2 day of work, and went to 5 guys for burgers and have been listening to records and playing with my dog all day

+ so glad to have a long weekend!

They called me letting me know the problems a head of time and the cost. I pulled the plug and told them I would pay for the inspection. I then talked to her and called back and gave them the go ahead only if they could have it done by 4pm. I go over there at 4:15 and it's not done, so i get to sit in the lobby and watch bad daytime maury type shows. I pay and drive home and there's a weird burning smell coming from it now.

She was real stressed about it as she's just finishing paying off all her debt so we can get some new furniture for our move in september. I figured taking care of it would ensure that I get a nice 3 day weekend without having a money conversation.