+/- about your day

- I forgot to take my SSRI yesterday, which caused me to have a fucking crazy ass realistic dream. It was actually reallt freighting, but also sort of cool.

- Super tired now.

+ No work.

- I think I am going to give myself an ulcer sometime soon from all my hypochondria ways, since I'm still worried about a spot in my mouth where the gum feels a bit thicker even though I've had two different dentists tell me it's nothing bad.

+ It's nice out.

Nope, no bleeding or anything. It feels weird but only because I know it feels different. I did however just brush my teeth and notice a tiny bit of blood but I don't know where it came from. I'm now freaking out even though I'm sure it is just because I forgot to floss yesterday. Mouth cancer is like the scariest cancer to me, other then brain cancer, because it is so damn close to your brain and it is not very easy to treat if caught.

A doctor brought me in some pictures to send to another doctor. I don't even want to tell you what it was but i dont think a little blood is much to worry about. that happens to me now and again.

Yeah I mean I've had all the dentists that work at the office look at my mouth before, and I go in like every other month since something new always arises. I'm just being a hypochondriac like always, and should be fine to hold out until my next scheduled appointment early next month. I doubt I have anything, but my nature is to worry.

--- just checked my account and noticed i had alot less money than i thought!

--- i cant spend shit until i leave for vacation.

--- GF has like $15 in her account so we are both in bad shape.

-/+ this is it, NO MORE STUPID SPENDING!!!! no more randomly buying records, no more ebay, no more going out for lunches/dinners. im fucking done.

yeah i make good money too, but my GF barely scrapes by.

By her being broker than usually has made me pick up parts of her everyday bills and food, beers...

(i dont think she has gone grocery shopping in 4 or 5 months, i picked up her car insurance last month, paid for her haircut that she is getting today, paid for all the air conditioner repairs last week...) all that shit really adds up quick. Ugh.

-- Just realized I ran out of medicine and don't have time to get anymore before work, so hopefully I don't have panic attacks after only being off it a day.

-- I noticed a small white line on the side of my tongue when I was brushing my teeth and now I'm freaking out it is lukiplakia or worse.

Edit: White line looks like it got a bit smaller, like it is just a dot now. I must have bitten my tongue there when I was grinding/chewing on my gums in my sleep. It could also be a small ulcer, guess I'll get it checked it if it still there in a week.

+today my shift starts 2 hours later then normal. sleeping in was nice.

+get to stand in the parking lot all day and grill hot dogs and give them away for free. also free snapple and green tea. Even though I haven't looked to see what the temperature will be I'm thinking of wearing shorts. I figure if there's a day I can get away with it, it will be today.

Guest duhpunk

+ police caught the dude who broke into the house i flipped last summer and did a bunch of damage. i might be able to get restitution.

- tonight is going to boring as hell