+/- about your day

Guest eriathomas

+ My teacher in my Diversity class moved our paper to next weekend, so I have a bit more time to study for my CCNA crap.

- I know I'm not going to study very much, since I have no motivation.

+/- Going down to WV for a day for my buddy's bachelor party camping trip thing. Sounds lame as hell, but I'm obligated to go.

- My legs hurt today. I thought one was going to give out when I was walking up some stairs at school.

Guest errolwest

+coaching improv team, which I'm really enjoying a lot so far.

+My friend is coming from out of town to visit soon

+the weather here has been unusualy awesome this week.

+\- debating growing a beard for the upcoming and intolerable winter.

Guest eriathomas

- Going to WV in 7 hours, and my whole fucking body hurts for no reason. The car ride down is going to suck. I guess I'll be popping a ton of advil in hopes it dulls it. I have no idea why I hurt either, it's weird and annoying as shit.

Guest eriathomas

- Worst day ever. Drove 3 hours to some shitty park in West Virgina for my buddy's bachlor party, when all we did was sit and drink. We could have saved a ton of time by staying in town and drinking in someone's backyard.

- I have not drank in a while, so drinking all day really took it out of me. I feel hung over at 1 am.

+ went to a killer private party last night with an open bar / catering

+ hung out with Vinnie Johnson, Buddha Edwards, and Rick Mahorn at said party (Bad Boys Represent)

+ then ran to the club I work at and got my ass PAID

+ came home and ordered some pizza and cheesesticks

+ went green

Guest eriathomas

- Debating selling off almost all of my records. I only listen to a few certain bands, and end up just listening to CDs or the MP3 download of the others. So I'm thinking it might be smart for me to sell off everything I don't listen to, which is pretty much everything but 4 or 5 bands I'm really into.

+ Made over $200 off ebay, half, and a few records sales here in the past week. Trying to build my savings back up a bit since I lost a day of work due to school, but I'll be back at 5 days a week in 3 weeks once my only half semester class is done.

- Having a hell of a time finding a place by myself. My dad wants me to buy a cheap house, help him fix it up, then sell it in a few years after I get a real job.