+/- about your day

Guest markovianprocess

+ I have finally finished writing my presentation on the varieties of capitalism for today, it's taken me pretty much a whole week because I just couldn't get my head around it.

--- I'm fucking pissed. My tutor interrupted me four times in a ten minute presentation. Everyone picked up on the look that I gave him which was basically "if you interrupt me again, I'm going to fucking end you, you old prick"

- I'm just not settling in at this new university.

+ I went to a part of an academic seminar series last night on same-sex unions in Western Europe. It was really interesting.

Guest eriathomas

- My CCNA1 skills final is in 4 hours.

+ I know what I'm doing, so long as I don't put the IP addresses on the wrong routers.

- I hear this teacher's finals are really confusing.

- I have no motivation for anything anymore.

+ It's nice out.

Guest eriathomas

-- Pretty sure I failed my skills test in CCNA1 today. Bitch teacher told us she was going to give us the IP addresses, but didn't, so I think I fucked up the subnet masks so I couldn't ping passed the first router. LAME. I also have to wait 2-3 days to find out. I REALLY hoping what I did is enough to get the 70% I need, but I somehow doubt it.

Guest eriathomas

+ Passed my test with an 79%. I must have screwed up the subnet masks, which made it not ping passed the first router.

+ Weekend

- A bit hungover. I always get hangovers when I only have 2-3 beers, it's annoying.

- Have to write some crappy paper for my Diversity class this weekend.

+ That class is done next week.

Guest eriathomas

+ Week off my night class.

- I totally forgot about my huge project due in my Website Admin. class due in like 8 weeks. My teachers has not even talked about it yet.

+ Alan Wake DLC to play tonight.

+ Last day of my diversity class.

- Have a presentation in it today, and my essay final is due by the end of the week.

- My big feels weird, like they are really irritated, but they look normal.

+ Nice day out.