+/- about your day

Guest falloutcollapse
I will hahaha, you know how it is though, being impatient.

V, don't forget to scream "JET BLACK!" when you shoot it in her eye.

This is the funniest thing anyone has ever said to me. Seriously.

+1 for the rest of my life.

+ Popular Sonic Drive-In Restaurant Coming Soon to Streetsboro, Ohio - The First of it's kind in the Northeast Ohio Region.

FUCKING finally. Damn national advertising, and not having one within a 100 miles of us. I'm sure it's not even that good, but I want to try it because of the constant commercials. Streetsboro is so awkward to get to though, but I guess a trip would be worth it.

+ Popular Sonic Drive-In Restaurant Coming Soon to Streetsboro, Ohio - The First of it's kind in the Northeast Ohio Region.

FUCKING finally. Damn national advertising, and not having one within a 100 miles of us. I'm sure it's not even that good, but I want to try it because of the constant commercials. Streetsboro is so awkward to get to though, but I guess a trip would be worth it.

Sonic = GOOD!

Strawberry Limeade!

Sonic = GOOD!

Strawberry Limeade!

sonic is good...i live in san diego and have to drive about 70 minutes to get to one, but its good....not as good as "in n out " though

Guest falloutcollapse

+++++++Minus the Bear is finally touring with Portugal. the Man!

+I'm not going to that turnabout dance after all!

+I stayed home from school sick today and got to listen to MTB and Radiohead while I napped all day!

+New Jacob Bannon prints!

+Minus the Bear!

+ Won a white whale on ebay for cheaper than it usually goes for.

+ About to go out and buy a 360

+ Probably pick up CoD4, Lost Odyssey, and an extra controller

- Won't be able to get Live for a bit due to router placement, so also holding out on Halo 3 for a bit.

- One of my favorite anime shows this season, is having episode 7 skipped and will be DVD only. Pretty dumb if it has something to do with the plot.

--- I think I am taking my turntable back because it skips on albums for no reason and it doesn't have an adjustable tonearm...

+ Transatlanticism sounds awesome when it isn't skipping...

EDIT:

+ I decided to check to see how level my table is, and it wasn't very good...so I fixed that and all is well!

- My Texas Is the Reason skips less, but still too much...erf!