+/- about your day

Wearing glasses is not THAT bad...geez...you guys make it sound like it's the end of the world.

well it's not so much that i'm bummed about the glasses. i'm bummed because i inadvertently fucked up my eyes. :(

how?...and wearing glasses isnt that bad, sorry if it came across that way, i just have a hard time doing it....i get bad headaches and i find myself watching glares and shit...its weird and hard to explain

well i got pink eye about two weeks ago. it went away last weekend. but they were still irritated. so i went to the doctor and they told me whatever damage the bacteria did while it was in my eyes stayed and it hasn't healed yet. but i'm not getting looked at by an ophthalmologist until next tuesday. i know it might be too early to say that i might need glasses, but i was outside earlier and one eye felt like it was blurry. whatever. i'm just overreacting.

well i got pink eye about two weeks ago. it went away last weekend. but they were still irritated. so i went to the doctor and they told me whatever damage the bacteria did while it was in my eyes stayed and it hasn't healed yet. but i'm not getting looked at by an ophthalmologist until next tuesday. i know it might be too early to say that i might need glasses, but i was outside earlier and one eye felt like it was blurry. whatever. i'm just overreacting.

that sucks...hope eevrything works out for you!

that sucks...hope eevrything works out for you!

thanks dude. same for you! hopefully you won't need that surgery....

+ rained tonight

+ hung out

+ my grandma gave me 15 dollars in half dollars. cooL i guess

- while i was sitting outside of starbucks with my friend, we saw an accident happen. scary. and not cooL at all. really.

+ my lady and i are going to see NOFX, NUFAN and Flatliners tonight

+ looking forward to going to ikea next weekend to get a new shelf

+ lots of trades lately

+/- tried updating my list and organizing my records last night and i realized i have a lot of work to do before everything is updated and back to normal

- my dog woke me up earlier than i wanted to get up

- Dont feel like going to the post office

- have to do the GF's taxes today

- No room for any more records... have like 50-60 LPs in my closet which i cant stand

Guest falloutcollapse

+Guitar today

+Not going to that silly dance tonight!

+Last night was a lot of fun, I went out to dinner with a lot of friends/the girlfriend and it was just a nice time

+Things seems to going really good for me all around

+ NOFX and NUFAN ripped tonight.

Flatliners were ok.

+/- Nofx played the entire decline but didnt play anything off ribbed, S&M airlines, animal liberation, or so long and thanks for all the shoes.

+ NUFAN played all fast older material, except for 2 newer slower songs. nothing from daily grind though.