+/- about your day

Guest falloutcollapse

It's a dance where the girl has to ask the guy and pay and everything. Some schools call it a Sadie Hawkin's or something like that. I hate these things though, I can't dance, and I feel really weird with so many people around acting like idiots.

It's a dance where the girl has to ask the guy and pay and everything. Some schools call it a Sadie Hawkin's or something like that. I hate these things though, I can't dance, and I feel really weird with so many people around acting like idiots.

Don't worry about it dude. I know how it seems totally awkward and weird, but just have fun with it. You can have fun if you let yourself.

Guest falloutcollapse

I'll try dude. I know it'll probably end up being a lot of fun (especially since I don't have to pay for anything) but I was just pretty stoked on not going, since nobody's going to be at her house that night...

+ Skeletonwitch

+ First day in 2 weeks with no anxiety

- Found out the lady who bought my car, brought the title back and said there were leans on it and wanted the money back until we contacted the banks to clear the leans (I didn't even know there were leans on the title and I had been driving it for 2 years)

+ a little digging and i got some amazing city hall stories done today (this just in -- half of the city's sewer line blockages are the result of improperly disposed-of grease!)

+ nice dinner with my lady followed by a romantic lunar eclipse viewing from the fourth floor of our building.

- she fell asleep before i could hump her

+ It's my birthday

Happy Birthday!

+++ My Transatlanticism showed up!

+ Bonus burrito from Taco Bell (this could end up being a -, check back in 45 minutes...)

+ I get to listen to Transatlanticism all night.

+ I am off tomorrow

+ I get to listen to Transatlanticism all day tomorrow.

+ Gaslight Anthem was awesome last night.