+/- about your day

Yeah, she I called her after I finished hanging out and she had to know every detail about the "date" as she kept refering it as. And then got mad when I asked if she was going to hang out with her guy friend, which I dont care if she does or not. She is wierd sometimes.

I've been there, still am. My gf asks me questions too. When I hung out with my girl-who-is-a-friend, she asked me if we sat on the same couch. I didn't see the big deal, so I just said yes. BIG MISTAKE. Apparently sitting on the same couch is a bad thing. ::) Bothers the shit out of me.

Yeah, she I called her after I finished hanging out and she had to know every detail about the "date" as she kept refering it as. And then got mad when I asked if she was going to hang out with her guy friend, which I dont care if she does or not. She is wierd sometimes.

I've been there, still am. My gf asks me questions too. When I hung out with my girl-who-is-a-friend, she asked me if we sat on the same couch. I didn't see the big deal, so I just said yes. BIG MISTAKE. Apparently sitting on the same couch is a bad thing. ::) Bothers the shit out of me.

The new girl fucked up your GF's butt grooves in the couch. You know how long it takes to re-make those.

+ My terrible cold was very short lived, I feel fantastic this morning.

- This semester is flying by, and it's my last one.

- I have class in 18 minutes, but I'm on the internet and eating lunch when it's a good 20 minute walk to the lecture hall.

- I have to work immediately after class. I got burnt out on work last week. I work in an afterschool program, but last week it turned into a all-day camp because it was one of their 2 1-week breaks, so I worked a ton on top of my classes.

The new girl fucked up your GF's butt grooves in the couch. You know how long it takes to re-make those.

Ugh.

-------- had to take a test for school in order to get in a program and I had three chances to take alternative ones with only missing three questions. I missed four each time and now I have to go in and take a long seminar and take another test and pass it with 100%. If I don't pass that I have to take a semester long class. Super bummed and I am afraid I won't pass this.

+ girlfriend is coming over and we are eating pizza!

+I passed CRM in my course. Too bad it was a shitty pass/fail portfolio which counts for very little.

+I am going out tonight

+I believe a girl I like is going to the same place, so should hopefully see her tonight.

- Dunno if we will be in a big group tonight, plus my mates will probs wanna leave by 12. :(

+Bought the new Architects 7" on clear blue limited to 400.

+Hollyoaks is about to begin on E4.

-I am missing it by typing my life story on here.

---- i have to do traffic school. probably this weekend.

+ while doing traffic school, i'll most likely just sit around and watch movies with my girlfriend. and she'll help me on the test.

- no jobs open for me

- class this morning was a waste of time

+ there's mail today. i should be getting a shook ones demo in. we'll see!

+ felt pretty good most of the day

- back at work and studying for a test tomorrow

+ No Country For Old Men again tomorrow

- my Mom called me and told me I got a package that is all fucked up and labeled "damaged"

+ I told my Mom to open it up to see if whatever was in the box is ok. She did, and told me it was my Hopefall record and that it seemed to be alright.

- The dumb bitch I bought the Hopefall record from ebay sent my record in a regular old box with no other protection inside. Just a record in a box. WTF?