Secret Santa

hickey

I'm pretty much the same as most people here. Music, Wii, PS2, maybe a book (No Harry Potter), a collection of music from your current local scene.

If you must get me a shirt, I'm a size Large.

If you need a better idea, you can check out the shamespace link located here (The House)

<------

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted already, but I'm a giver so here's my info again.

Shirt - Large

Likes: Horror movies (splatter/gore a plus, zombies also a plus) cheesy kung fu movies (also gory)

music anything but modern mainstream country. My favorite candy is Sour patch Kids. I love anything related to monsters. Little toys, stickers etc. I like weird Japanese/Kid Robot style toys. Drawings from the sender are always a plus. Hope that helps.

i rock a medium shirt, like records (duh), vinyl toys (kidrobot and the like), cooking, my cats, history stuff, coffee, not doing my paper like i should be right now, and my girlfriend (but you cant buy her).

that entire post was probably worthless to my secret santa, but i'm seriously SO easy to please, just dont send me a LP ashtray (cuz i gots the eeeeeddddgggeeeeee)

oh yea... heres my myspace too:

www.myspace.com/109104617

re-post of the original:

-myspace: www.myspace.com/jhulud

-t-shirt size: sometimes XL...sometimes L...not being difficult...just depends on the shirt

-likes: see the info on my myspace but short version: hardcore and punk rawk (my records list on my sig is just a fraction of the bands I like/listen to...but a pretty good idea), Anime, art prints, Japanese tattoo art, Japanese pop & traditional culture, horror & sci-fi films, penguins (the animal, not the hockey team), Red Sox baseball, Florida Panthers hockey.

interests:

brand new

say anything

saves the day

kevin devine

manchester orchestra

cleveland cavaliers

anything nintendo related (mario, luigi, koopa etc.)

the simpsons

interesting vinyl related goods

just about anything on my list/myspace as well

www.myspace.com/jesuss

shirt size: womens large/youth large/small

Sorry for the late post. I have been SOOOO swamped with work and school.

My Info:

Shirt Size - L (XL If American Apparel)

Music:

Against Me!

NOFX

MFATGG

Defiance, Ohio

TV:

The Office

How It's Made

Glenn Beck

CNN

Other:

Posters

Xbox (no video game shirt please)

Pretty much anything funny (DVDs, etc). Gag gifts are probably the way to go since I have a very difficult time explaining my interests.

I don't want anything smoking/alcohol related, though I doubt anyone would've bought me those anyways.

^people always like getting stuff! and if they are pissed about it then they shouldnt have gotten into a secret santa thing!

Exactly, thats what a Secret Santa is about... giving and receiving cool random shit from people you don't know. We can't really expect someone to give us exactly what we want when they only know us through the internet... especially if the budget is $25.