Moving Mountains - Pneuma out NOW!

:) we are happy to do it! also, just to let you guys know, besides our own pressing our own artists on vinyl, we are also putting out some more classics that never got a chance to make it to vinyl- colossal's "brave the elements" is the next on the chopping block.

as far as pre-orders, we actually can't do them (per contract) but they won't sell out so fast that everyone who wants one can't get one! hooray! plus, we throw a lot of goodies in with every order.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) we are happy to do it! also, just to let you guys know, besides our own pressing our own artists on vinyl, we are also putting out some more classics that never got a chance to make it to vinyl- colossal's "brave the elements" is the next on the chopping block.

as far as pre-orders, we actually can't do them (per contract) but they won't sell out so fast that everyone who wants one can't get one! hooray! plus, we throw a lot of goodies in with every order.

This all sounds great! I'll definitely pick up a copy of each color.

FREE GOODIES RULE.

Jesus, I'm gonna be placing such a huge order I've been holding off on when this comes out.

Are you guys gonna be putting out the Snowing full length, too? Or is that still SoO?

yup! actually, we are also putting out a split with snowing and into it. over it. so there will be plenty of snowing abound :) so excited, their new stuff is sounding so great!

This all sounds great! I'll definitely pick up a copy of each color.

FREE GOODIES RULE.

haha, heck yeah they do :) we try to take care of all our customers the right way.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
there isnt anywhere to actually preorder this yet right?

Correct. You can "reserve" a copy at Deep Elm, which essentially just means that'll e-mail you whenever they plan on putting the record up for sale. I do believe you'll have a chance to purchase it before the general public or non-reservers.

Alternatively, you can pick up the record at Count Your Lucky Stars, though there's no option for a reserve.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...