the fullblast

i doubt that this will ever happen. i mean, ian (the singer) runs a record label that could easily do it, but it's never happened and i can't see why they would do it now. the band had a following but they'd have to do a really low # (which i'd of course be into) to make it feasible, at all.

I'm not sure how feasible it would be but for the last year or so I've been compiling a list of "local" (Canadian) bands that I liked who never put out vinyl, and I would love to try and get the rights to press some of these albums, even if they were in very small numbers.

In my dream world where this is plausible, my first three releases would be:

1) Choke - Foreword

2) The Fullblast - Short Controlled Bursts

3) Marilyn's Vitamins - Politics On The Dance Floor

I'm not sure how feasible it would be but for the last year or so I've been compiling a list of "local" (Canadian) bands that I liked who never put out vinyl, and I would love to try and get the rights to press some of these albums, even if they were in very small numbers.

1) Choke - Foreword

Yeah, those are some awesome choices, esp. Choke.

1) Choke - Foreword

From what I've heard from ex blurt dudes / half hearted hero, the full blast are some rad dudes and I'm sure they'd let you put it out on vinyl. I'm sure I could get you in touch with them through some of my connects if you really wanna make something happen.

No co-op necessary. All of those albums would be incredibly easy to do. I'm sure the bands/labels involved would all be happy to see the stuff on vinyl. Get some friends and some money together, and start your own record label.

First, though, you need a website, myspace, facebook, twitter, and e-store.

1) Choke - Foreword

I would buy those!

• 1 month later...

dine alone along with animal style can full out say short controlled bursts wont be seeing a vinyl treatment (anytime soon).. we tried. matt was a solid dude but just couldnt get it to work out right now.. that being said people could try to pursue other fullblast back catalogue. sorry dudes!

dine alone along with animal style can full out say short controlled bursts wont be seeing a vinyl treatment (anytime soon).. we tried. matt was a solid dude but just couldnt get it to work out right now.. that being said people could try to pursue fullblast back catalogue or wait for this records license to expire. sorry dudes!

Press Trigger Happy "Uncooler" instead