Zach Galifianakis on SNL tonight

Last night's episode just goes to show that you can have a really, really funny guest host but if you place him in some pretty bland sketches (many of which, sadly, were with recurring characters), you'll get very little back in terms of lulz.

Monologue was great, though. And I liked the bit about Zack crashing the sets of all those different shows (the Law & Order one had me laughing out loud).

And I liked the bit about Zack crashing the sets of all those different shows (the Law & Order one had me laughing out loud).

this was the one sketch i enjoyed. law & order and dr. oz were the best ones. i was hoping they would have him do something in their olympic coverage. maybe have him standing at the landing of the ski jump or awkwardly sit with the figure skaters when they get their scores.

Zach Galifianakis will always get work as long as there is a need for an uber creepy guy.

The first sketch was the gayest thing on TV EVER.

I liked the Zack on sets bit, and when he appeared at their Today Show sketch (which was terrible up to that point) it was pretty good. I loved his look of amazement at the cameras like he really was excited to be on TV

But the monologue was the best. "Sometimes I do things and say to myself, 'that's so Raven.' Then other times I do things and I say, 'that's not so Raven.'"

His monologue was all his stand up bits man he has not lost it after not doing stand up for awhile. I liked his facial expression when he said hoobastank that was priceless. I thought the rest of the show was very weak and was disappointed there was no digital short but I guess Zach on the sets was kinda a replacement.

that show is horrible now. it's pretty bad when keenan is the best cast member on it. the guy doing weekend update is terrible and will forde has been terrible in everything he's ever done besides sit down shut up.

Maybe you should spend less time with your lips around a crack pipe, weekend update is the only thing that is funny on that show, except for last night where nothing was funny at all.