Where do you/ did you go to college?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently doing University of Phoenix online, since I work full-time and can't adjust my schedule. Going for my associates in Web Design, then continuing for my BS in MIS.

Before that, I went to George Mason University in VA and Springfield Technical CC in MA.

oh damn!

i go to STCC now.

before that i went to northeastern university (boston).

Indiana University - Accounting - 2009

David I would blow my brains out if I went to Columbia. The handful of people I know that went there are terrible.

Seriously. I've met some pretty rad people but for the most people their have an awful sense of entitlement.

Ooh! Ooh! Let's here some anecdotes!

Southern Alberta Institute of Technology - Environmental Engineering Technology (finally graduated)

when I think SAIT, I think: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Sacrifice

Marquette University - BS - Environmental Engineering 2007

Univ Notre Dame - PhD - Civil Engineering 2012

Let's hear it for 9 years of college and never growing up

depaul university - art history with a concentration in early christian and byzantine art, minor in english and history

hoping to go to UToronto for my MA

my roommate goes to columbia

One of my best friends is getting his PhD in Medieval Art History at U Toronto! Let me know if you want to get in contact with him.

I went to Essex Community College in Baltimore briefly after high school.

Now it's 10 years later and I'm still working on my associate's degree! Currently attending St. Philip's College in San Antonio.

Luckily for me, my job field generally values experience over that piece of paper.

Seriously. I've met some pretty rad people but for the most people their have an awful sense of entitlement.

A fine arts major that was in one of my science classes once said "I'm really the most important artist in the Midwest." No, it was not Kanye West and these attitudes are a bit to common.

Most of the journalism majors don't think they have to actually do any reporting, research or investigation and end up skating by somehow. Most of them say they want to work at TMZ or are only in it as a "way to get on tv." Shit's fucked.

A fine arts major that was in one of my science classes once said "I'm really the most important artist in the Midwest." No, it was not Kanye West and these attitudes are a bit to common.

Most of the journalism majors don't think they have to actually do any reporting, research or investigation and end up skating by somehow. Most of them say they want to work at TMZ or are only in it as a "way to get on tv." Shit's fucked.

Journalism is a dying art and those kids in your class can S my D, especially the Kanye character

University of Northern Iowa. Political Science Major, Communication Studies Major (graduating in May).

My wife went to Iowa State.

I went to University of California, Irvine, graduated in 2003 with a BS in Information and Computer Science will likely be going back to school soon, to CSU Fullerton to get my Masters in Software Engineering.